WWE Supercard

Nikki

Slightly, but the Super Rare has more potential overall (like, if you pick up a 2nd Super Rare).

At least, I know when I poured my Rare Pro Rey Mysterio (maxed out both) into my SR Batista, it took until I maxed out Batista to make the difference overall.

Thanks. It's my best card atm, so I'll just wait until I get SR Pro Bray.

So, I decide to fire up this one again while watching Let's Play videos, and decide the try and max out my UR Vince McMahons to make him a charisma beast. Played a whole fuckload of matches, and once I combined them to be a UR Pro, his stats jumped to like the mid-200s for PWR, TGH and SPD, while his CHA is at like 350+ already. So I thought, fuck it, feed the weakest link to him, which is SR Pro Batista, along with a bunch of other stuff. He jumped to level 31! HOLY FUCK. So then I go and see, and I'm now in the Epic tier. Pretty excited, because as we all know, when you first jump a tier, you get one of those tier cards on the first board.

The Epic card I got, my first time around: STEPHANIE MCMAHON. I'm probably the luckiest bastard alive to get an Epic diva, right off the bat (I think this also happened to me when I jumped in SR and my first one was SR Nikki. RIP SR Nikki).

Now my team is:

SR Pro Goldust (FULLY MAXED OUT AND LEVELED UP): 270/258/347/277

SR Pro Big Show (FULLY MAXED OUT AND LEVELED UP): 300/338/258/277

SR Pro Vince McMahon (FULLY MAXED OUT AND LEVELED UP): 247/250/225/347

UR Pro Vince McMahon (FULLY MAXED OUT AND LEVEL 32): 380/383/348/531!!!

EPIC Stephanie McMahon (LEVEL 22): 264/266/279/318

I'm probably the only guy playing this game that is going to be using 3 McMahons to destroy everybody. Also holy shit, the Epic cards move! You shake your device, and the character shakes as well, that's pretty cool.

So I just finally hit the Ultra Rare tier a few minutes ago.

Am I absolutely crazy for contemplating feeding the Ultra Rare card I just pulled to my Pro Super Rare Andre, simply because I don't like the guy I pulled for UR, and it will make my Andre even more awesome?

Who did you get? Also, I would advise against it. What if you get another one of the same UR? I usually feed only the cards that are two tiers below. So like now if you're in UR, only feed your cards Rare and below, and leave your SR cards in case you ever make a pair, because a pro of that SR might be better than the SR Pros that you have at the moment. Also, you could mix and match for tag teams and stuff.

I pulled an UR Xavier Woods.

1) I just don't like the guy. (Same reason I sacrificed an SR Del Rio to an SR Wyatt)

2) My 4 main cards are already better than him (I know with work that would no longer be the case)

3) He is a blue arrow facing right. My whole 8 man team consists of 3 blue arrows facing right, and everyone else is yellow. So he doesn't give me the tag boost at all.

UGGGHHH!!!! I really wanted an Ultra Rare Diva!!!!

I'm also half tempted to sacrifice him, then drop back to Super Rare ++ for a bit, then jump back up to UR and see if they give me another one.

Edit: I suppose it would be a fairly stupid move on my part. I will keep him, at least until I find another UR.

Edited by Blehschmidt

I pulled an epic Manager earlier which gives +13 POW and +13 CHA to your entire deck. That's a pretty sweet deal.

My current set up is this:

2411 W - 330 L

UR++ [Lvl 35] Andre The Giant (482, 527, 407, 500)

UR++ [Lvl 28] Alberto Del Rio (438, 401, 384, 425)

SR++ [Lvl 30] Brock Lesnar (317, 288, 266, 277)

UR [Lvl 30] Shawn Michaels (249, 277, 270, 286)

R++ [Lvl 25] Eva Marie (163, 165, 196, 187)

E Manager (+13 POW, +13 CHA to deck)

SR Second Wind (+9 to all stats)

I'm seriously addicted to this game. But until I start spending money on it I've convinced myself that it's not a problem. <_<

Halfway through Super Rare now, 165-33

Current team:

Rare Jimmy Uso Maxed

Pro Rare Yokozuna

Rare The Rock

Rare Bray Wyatt

UC Summer Rae

I've had one SR so far... a ladder. Which is actually pretty useful to me

Can't seem to make the final of ultra rare kotr and get a pair so I've just had four separate superstars thus far: Batista, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Xavier Woods.

Got SR Vince to finish off getting to pro first bit then I'm not sure on who to do next. I can either work on one of these on the off chance I get a second or do the sure thing of getting a pro SR Cesaro or Lesnar and use them as backups for kotr. or starter, maybe, I assume Cesaro might be a Jack of all trades like his lower levels but Brock might wind up better than one of my guys.

SR Pro Brock? The only thing he's better than Big Show in is PWR, Brock's highest is 317, Show's is 300. Everything else he gets beaten in, though, so he's not really that good. For toughness the best is Show, for power it's Brock, for charisma it's Vince and for speed the best I've seen is Rey and Goldust (Rey is like 350+, Goldust is 347).

That's how long I stayed in the SR tiers, and I continuously fought SR guys in the UR tiers as well.