WWE Supercard

Nikki

Through a combination of lucky pulls and getting the UR Lesnar pair from the People's Champion mode, I've pretty much got a killer team going on.

UR Pro Big Show

UR Pro Brock Lesnar

UR Pro Batista

UR Pro Booker T

SR Pro Paige

Managed to get them in to a UR KOTR (since I entered Show + Lesnar before I gave them any levels when they were Pro) and I'm on course to demolish everyone in that. Hopefully I get a Diva pair and then I can move up to Epic KOTR. Even if not, I'll probably replace Batista since he's horrendously underpowered compared with the rest. I've got an Epic Ric Flair too that I can sub in and out of matches to help with stamnia too, which is handy.

I wonder what the next People's Champion mode will be? I wouldn't be shocked by a Rollins-Ambrose one or, if they do go through the "legendary matches" mode, then a Michaels-Bret one? I'm pretty surprised that Bret's not already in there as a card TBH...

Epic KOTR is a fucking nightmare if you haven't spent money on it. I really need to just get another epic to even have a chance of getting through qualifying, but the only way to get through qualifying is my having a better team. It's a recurring nightmare, I'm stockpiling UR cards now.

I'm currently at 995-99 and hoping to get to 1000 wins before 100 losses.

My team is...

SR Pro Alberto Del Rio (my long-term solo guy) 30/30

SR Rob Van Dam 25/25 and next to be replaced

SR Pro Big Show (current core of tag team) 23/30

UR Jack Swagger 17/30

Rare Pro Paige 17/25

With Rare Paige it was the one we all received. Thing is, a lot of people rushed and made her pro straight away. I did the hard work, maxed out both her cards, THEN turned her pro and now she's winning the vast majority of her matches.

I can't be bothered to do more than an exhibition match or two at a time. Peoples champ gave me a goal and a time limit that got me playing, but I can't grind for the sake of grinding. I have a solid 10 person lineup for KOTR so I'm just checking in on that to keep my lineup fresh without energy cards or boosts.

For some reason I just can't make it past the quarters in an Epic KOTR. This is becoming even more frustrating.

I can't make it past qualifying. Though I've been less active on it lately

I was running 3 UR Pro, 1 Epic, and 1 SR Pro and getting absolutely destroyed in Epic KOTR. I dropped back down to UR for my last KOTR and just won it this morning, now we find out if replacing my SR Pro Andre with an UR Pro Flair will make any difference!