WWE Supercard

Nikki

I jumped up to Epic KOTR, its going pretty well so far. Still have a lot of leveling to go on my team as well. I'm aiming for Epic pair Sheamus or Cesaro in peoples Champion.

UR Pro Shawn Michaels, Lv 25

UR Pro Brock Lesnar, Lv 18

Epic Undertaker, Lv 20

SR Pro Mark Henry, Lv 30

UR Pro Brie Bella, Lv 14

I have an UR pair of HHHs, but he's not a good fit for my arrow scheme, so I'm putting him off until I max everyone else. Hopefully I get an Epic Pair in KOTR or PC and can ignore him entirely.

I've really just got back into playing it so I'm a bit behind everyone, here's my current team:

SR Pro Erick Rowan Level 23 (266, 266, 232, 282)

SR Pro Alberto Del Rio Level 26 (200, 183, 174, 194)

Rare Pro John Cena Level 24 (204, 204, 176, 217)

Rare Pro Rey Mysterio Level 19 (163, 179, 215, 180)

SR Paige Level 25 (138, 141, 180, 167)

ADR should be a lot better than he is but I combined him before I knew about the max level up combination technique. For my KOTR team my back-ups are:

SR John Cena Level 25

SR John Cena Level 25 (will be combined once the latest KOTR ends)

SR Eddie Guerrero Level 23

Rare Pro Shawn Michaels Level 22

UR The Miz Level 0 (I should probably look into training him but, y'know.... Miz...)

SR Nikki Bella Level 23

If I get UR Mark Henry and he's not combinable with the other version UR Mark Henry I already have, I'm going to be mildly annoyed.

For maybe seven or eight seconds.

Then I'll move onto something else.

Knitting perhaps.

I actually finally might qualify for an Epic KOTR! Right now I'm in 7th place and there's 4 matches to go, but I'm going to bed... So, gave everyone the stamina boost and we'll see what happens. This game's definitely losing some of it's appeal but it's fun to kill time when sitting bored at work.

• Like 1

Kats: Epic KOTRs have been tough for me too. I'm hoping building new URs will help, currently working on a pair of Kanes.

Current team, all maxed:

UR Pro Dusty Rhodes

SR Pro Cena

SR Pro Ladder Cena

Epic Razor Ramon

UR Pro Naomi

Naomi tends to be a game-winner for me a lot at Epic+ as mostly she gets paired against SR Pro Paiges.

Meh, I'd rather have Jericho than Orton but there's no way I'll end up that high so I looked further down the listings and decided I'd rather have Stardust than Uso (who I already had Pro'd) so that's my target bracket. 100,000-200,000 or something? I can get into that without much work at all.

My goal is pretty much just to get an Ultra Rare out of this. Last time they did one of these not only was it King of Trios weekend but I had no mp3 player and no laptop so my cell phone was way too important to waste battery life on Supercard. this time I should be around enough to stay in the top 50K.A

Also, Hammy, on that weekend I pretty much ended up having done enough to get to where you'd get a Stardust so you should be good.

I wonder if it's just a time zone thing that you guys are having trouble with the Epic KOTRs. I'm 1-0 in the semi-final right now and I'm probably going on to the final in my first, after finishing first place, and I was just at the Epic threshold, with my best possible 14 card set. I still don't have any maxed UR Pros or Epics. But everyone sleeps the same time as me, which means I'm usually going 9-2 or 8-3 overnight.