WWE Supercard

Nikki

If Srar is on as Sara then I think I played her back in the day judging by comments here.

I should have chosen my EWB name (or Hamster, CSAMH etc) but I'm down as "Luke", with a rare Natalya as my champ. Currently have a record of 1881/172 so am behind a lot of you.

Finished just over 17,000 for the pair of AJ's. Already had one and it was leveled up, so that made things much easier. Fed a fully leveled UR Naomi to one of the new AJ's and a few other cards to get her to 30 and combined her. Will feed her my fully leveled SR Pro Paige when KOTR ends, and that will leave her sitting nicely.

Also, leveled up my 2nd Epic Del Rio and Pro'ed him, which put me into Legendary!! and I pulled.......LEGENDARY HULK HOGAN!!!!!

Just won KOTR and ended up pulling a pair of Stone Cold's as the prize which is awesome! I was just hoping it wasn't another diva as I have Epic Pro Nikki and Brie Bella swapping in and out of my KOTR team.

So now I have:

Epic Pro Daniel Bryan Lvl. 40 (Got them separately from two KOTRs! By not qualifying, at that!)

Epic Pro Cesaro Lvl. 40 (Won them in a KOTR)

Epic Pro Undertaker Lvl. 36 (Pulled both of them within an hour yesterday!)

Legendary Stone Cold Lvl. 40

Epic Pro. Cameron Lvl. 40 (Won them in a KOTR)

That's my current exhibition pack.

I've also got a Legendary Brock and I just won another pair of Epics, Kane this time. Plus I got another two Epic Camerons. Really wondering if I should go all in for a Legendary pair or try to win another Epic card, both seem tempting. Support cards don't really interest me since I've got the best one (Legendary Second Wind), so now it's just a matter of building up my Kanes and finishing my Undertaker before deciding. I have the best luck in the world with this game.

• Admin

I've just thrown a KOTR Semi-Final when I realized I was more interested in getting the 1 Epic Card & the UR Support card than an Epic pair for being runner-up (dude who is winning has just slaughtered everyone so winning the thing looks unlikely!).

I like when I get to a final and have boo interest in winningsince I have no use for a support card but obviously they don't know that and still spam all their bonus cards for both matches.

About to finish 4th in latest kotr so hopefully can make the final again. Not bad this early morning finish lark, everyone's prob busy sleeping to bother playing. Though, bit later than the other day so might not work as well.

To continue my lucky streak on this game, I just made it to the finals of an Epic KOTR for the first time! I am going to lose, being that I just played my five best cards at full energy with all 4 boosts against the guy who hadn't bothered to update shit since his last victory and he beat me, but at least I will get another Epic pair!!

Edit: and to go along with my Legendary Hogan, I get a pair of Epic Hogan's. It would appear that Hulkamania will soon be running wild on my team!

Edited by Blehschmidt

Due to my net getting cut and me only being able to use Starbucks Wi-Fi I wasn't able to get Show. Got a pair of AJ and a Ladder.