WWE Supercard

Nikki

The prize levels that I will be able to attain are going to be virtually useless, but I actually find the PPC mode easier to play than just grinding away in Exhibition for some reason, so I am glad to see another one, as I have some cards that need leveled!

I got UR Warrior IN PPC and UR Rusev in KOTR,now once I level Up both my team will be: SR Pro Cena (ladder),UR Pro Rusev,UR Daniel Bryan,UR Ultimate Warrior and SR PRO Brie Bella, very happy about this.

Does anyon thinks it may be easy to win in KOTR during PPC,since most people are worried about position?

Man, I know as soon as I feed this fully leveled SR Jericho to my Pro SR Bigshow or one of my UR AJ's I'm going to draw his pair and realize he'd be better than Show as a full pro.

I played quite a bit of the PCC at the end as I was getting cards to train my team. Got to just under 40000 and got an UR Warrior. Not that I need him as the Epic KOTR has been kind to me, bestowing a 2nd RVD and a Randy Savage pair to go with my Hogan and AJ pairs. Team was just good enough to get into Legendary and that got me a Brock Lesnar. Kinda need to let go of the whole 'collection' aspect though as I have a few cards that should be fodder and it's going to be hard to fill out SR and up. Anyway, team:

Pro E RVD lvl 0

Pro UR Batista lvl 35

Pro E Hogan lvl 27

E Savage lvl 28

E AJ lvl 35

Outside of them I've just got my SR pros backing them up in KOTR. Gonna rotate L Brock in for the next one and put a few cards onto my 2nd Savage. 2nd AJ is about 25 out of 35 so not quite ready to pro yet.

Does anyon thinks it may be easy to win in KOTR during PPC,since most people are worried about position?

Nope, people are grinding more so they have more energy cards and boosts, and they're paying more attention, so you're not going to run into that many exhausted teams.

Still not playing much but keeping in Legendary KOTRs. I've got a pair of Epic Austins and Mark Henrys to build up from losing KOTRs, along with Epic Pro Cesaro that I got from a PCC, Epic Pro Batista from the Epic KOTR I won, and Legendary Nikki Bella that are all built up. I've also got Legendary Taker and Jericho from the two times I made the playoffs. I haven't made it out of the first round yet and I don't see any need to spend money.

Finally made it out of the qualifying round for the first time in a Legendary KOTR today. Lost in the first round, but pulled a Legendary Kane!

So I now have Legendary Hogan and Kane, and Epic Pro Hogan and Del Rio that I am working on getting leveled up.

In the mean time, I am running with fully leveled and Pro'ed UR Lesnar, Ambrose, Flair, and Xavier Woods as my main team. Using a fully leveled UR Pro Nikki Bella for my Diva, with an UR Pro AJ Lee that is almost leveled as my back up Diva.

Have Epic Ziggler, Batista, Ryback, The Rock, Edge, and Brock Lesnar in various states of being leveled as well.

All of this, without spending a dime, so to the people who are frustrated, if you enjoy the game, don't give up!

• Like 1

Still running the same team I was a few weeks(?) ago.

SR PRO Del Rio, SR PRO McMahon, SR PRO Lesnar, SR PRO Ziggler, and an UR Paige, all maxed out

in back up I have my UR Cards in various stages of training incl. Reigns, Ryback, Sheamus, Orton (Pro) and my 2nd Paige.

I have pairs for each of them so they'll eventually be paired, I just need to put in a good session in exhibition to get some cards for training.

Sitting about the halfway point of Ultra Rare KOTR rank so advancing slowly, I'm nearly hitting EPIC in Exhibition though.