WWE Supercard

Nikki

My lack of pictures has gotten so bad that the previously present PCC prizes have now vanished leaving only red arrows. Might have to try reinstalling or something.

When you launch the game and you're on the screen with options and a render of Bryan or Triple H a green arrow will be in the bottom right with a number below it. You have to let it fill to 100 to get all the images.

Edited by Kirkland

I really feel like I do not understand the mechanics of this TCG. For instance, I got the Rare Paige for playing X number of matches. Started leveling it, then received the second Rare Paige as another ladder reward. Combined the two, got a Pro Rare Paige that was level 0 and took a massive hit in stats compared to the original Rare Paige I trained up to 18-ish. Granted, I've now trained up this Pro Rare Paige to 19 (as well as two Rare cards: Warrior and HBK), but I feel like I'm missing something and the fully leveled cards aren't at the best possible stats for where they're at.

If you want ze numbers:

Paige (Pro, Rare) - L19 - 126/127/157/147

HBK (Rare) - L20 - 121/135/132/139

Del Rio (Super Rare) - L9 - 134/127/127/135

Ambrose (Super Rare) - L9 - 127/123/133/135

Warrior (Rare) - L20 - 127/124/119/147

If you have two of the same card, you have to train them both to their maximum first before combining if you want the card to reach it's maximum potential.

Also, cleared the data through the app manager on me phone and sat through some more asset downloads to get it reupdated and now I have pictures again!

• Like 1

Now I want a Saint Mick vs Bad Santa Sandow PCC

• Like 1

Just got SV Swaggie!