WWE Supercard

Nikki

Tomorrow when KOTR is finished I'll finally be finished the rare deck.

Road to Glory is looking fun, especially when I get to the point where I'm playing competitive matchups. I had one go 7-6 but the rest have been shut outs against newbies. I've got a decent deck, my worst cards are two untrained epics(HBK and Rock at that), so should be a while before I run into trouble. Especially since six picks a win makes training go quickly. If I get through Legendary, Rowan makes a pair too.

I've basically been empasizing strengthening my cards that I would actually play over depth, so I was totally blindsided by Road to Glory. Good thing I'm able to take on total newbies!

Managers seem redundant when you're playing against commoners and your cards have like 10x the stats they do. :shifty:

Still no luck playing this event though due to the network errors. Even got one this morning at like 7am when you'd think server stress would be at it's minimum.

I've had no network errors, oddly.

Up to Legendary now. I'm aiming to go for the first Survivor Sting, so at least I *have* a Survivor card. After that I'll see how I get on - but the difficulty is definitely ramping up now and I'm only winning about 50% of my 5 point matches.

In Epic, still not having much trouble, but it will come, mostly dropping 2 falls per bout. I expect the wall to come in legendary. Probably no chance of getting the special Sting cards, but regular Survivor Sting is a possibility. Getting my existing Rowan up to 40 now so I can pair him as quickly as possible for the push for Stings.

The people playing for the top 5 usually drop a lot of money. The whales subsidize everything else they're doing.

I have no interest in putting effort. Hopefully I can grab something I need for finishing the Super Rare or Ultra Rare decks. I could use some Ultra Rare pros to round out the bottom of my Road to Glory deck for next time as well. But I'm not going to push for Legendary or even Epic cards.

I just finished the Epic Brie tier and suffered ny first two losses trying to achieve the final 10 points. Immediately replaced the UR Nattie I was using with the Brie to help my deck out, but I get the feeling I'll be lucky if I can pull off the Rowan card.

Buddy, pulling that Legendary Jericho is awesome! I've pulled nothing but boosts and Rare's since this began.

At the very least, I'll finish leveling my Epic Pro Ryback while I try for the Rowan. I definitely like this mode better than the PCC.