WWE Supercard

Nikki

Me too. Oh well. I don't need to work too hard on this one, a pair of ultra rare AJs or Bries would be perfectly good for my RTG deck. They'd allow me to kick Rare Eva Marie to the curb, maybe short-term I'd part with Super Rare AJ too until I maxed out both of them.

The Rock card has better stats than Austin. Plus, children play this.

3 sandbaggers in my last KOTR. I figure hang on to 4-5 and get a Legendary for making second round. Even used boosts for my match against sixth place in qualifying. Then one of them fell asleep, dropped to fourth, and woke up in time to crush my fifth place team.

And yep, sixth place beat third place.

ah, yeah, that's right. With a new PCC going I should start a new KOTR too. Probably in the evening so I can catch dudes napping.

(jk what will really happen is I'll forget I entered, wake up the next day and realize that I'm 2-14 and grind my way back into an 8th or 7th seed)

Serious question....

How on earth has one guy gotten 12500 points within the first day of this People's Champion?! Is it even possible?

I'm 42,000th with 133 points and that's already my biggest points total as, to be honest, I only play when there's nothing else going on and in 10-15 match blocks before an hour or two doing something else. However, even if somehow he's paying real life money (and a lot of it) for continuous title shot cards then that's still 1250 matches in a day! Taking a minute a game (reasonable even pressing the screen all the time and including board picks etc) that's nearly 21 hours of game time. Has it even been going quite that long?

There has to be some dodgy voodoo stuff going on, hacks or something. Do people REALLY sink serious amounts of money into a game like this? My mind boggles.

I think they use a program called Bluestacks, allows you to play Android apps on a PC. Set up some macros and you're off.

• Like 1

I am literally in the same diva position as you, down to the exact same single epic cards...

Just as a random question, how do you guys go about clearing your cards from the board? I started off doing spiral patterns, now I'm working from the corner, or I'm doing them in horizontal lines.

I also have an Epic Brie and an Epic Cameron. Though I do have the good fortune of also having a Legendary Diva. Though I do have the bad fortune of it also being Cameron.

Pro'ed my Epic Edge today, which was sweet. With a little play tomorrow, and a little play Sunday I should be able to stay in position to pair by Epic Rock as well. Hopefully setting myself up nicely for the next RTG.

Rumor on the 2k Supercard message board of some kind of "Christmas present" from the developers coming on January 5th. Be interested to see if anything comes from that.