WWE Supercard

Nikki

At 98/100 on Taker and I just can't win anymore

Yeah, I had my first loss at 90/100 on Taker. I'm sort of strolling through Warrior now because I know by the time I hit Epic I'll be too bored of the grinding to continue. Just trying to top what I did last time and build my RTG deck up more.

From what I am reading, it sounds like everyone is hitting the wall about half to three quarters of the way through the tier that the mode assigned them.

I figure grinding out 1 pointers for the cards should at least get me Nattie and let me keep building my other cards.

I'm scraping through +1s on Savage, can't see me getting Natalya :(.

It's odd this RTG. You spend a lot of time cruising through without losing a game, then you have a small period of close games that you win, then you start losing all the time. I can see a lot of people not bothering with the final day of it.

At the risk of repeating everyone else, got halfway through Savage with little resistance and am now struggling to even win 1 point games. Though, I did find it amusing when I faced one guy who either has very little in the way of a deck past his best card or is a little misguided on strategy as he was doing the 'fill your team with commons'. I mean, yes that works in Exhibition but I'm not sure it's the best way to get ahead in RTG.

Perhaps next time this comes up I'll just slum it and go for 1 point games every time and rake in the cards. Wouldn't be surprised if they slash the 6 pick reward with that in min now everyone will be left a little wary after hitting their respective walls this time. At least I've trained up the UR Warrior this time since I don't have any Epics to pro right now.

The 'fill your team with commons' is a deliberate move by some players who have finished the mode and are weakening themselves to give others easy wins.

I won a five and a three and got my hopes up then started getting crushed again. I also missed a KOTR quarterfinal I would have won for sure and the Legendary that comes with it. Might take a break after RTG, progress has completely halted and the grind isn't interesting anymore.

I've been stuck at 17/140 for Savage for around a day now. It's not really worth me carrying on. The only argument is the better pick count, but I can play multiple exhibition matches in the time it takes me to do one of these and I'll get more picks that way.