WWE Supercard

Nikki

Been floating around the 30,000 mark currently 35,000 after some inactivity, so would like to be in the 20-30k range and get double Rey. Need another Pro addition to my KotR team and would help pad out the 20 man squad when that event comes around next. Bluestacks really is a blessing and a curse, it's nice to have a stable platform to play on but then I'll find myself just idily playing whilst surfing or watching a video. Think this is by far the most I've played a PCC.

Well, things worked out nicely. I decided to play some +1 matches just because I know they are Easy wins and will get me some cards for training purposes.

I finished training my Survivor Sting from the first RTG, and it bumped me into Survivor KOTR. So now instead of getting smoked in Legendary KOTR and only getting two UR cards, I can get smoked in Survivor KOTR and get two Epics instead which are actually of some use to me.

Then as I continued to play, I pulled the Legendary Hogan that I failed to get in last weekends RTG off the board, thus giving me my first Legendary pair!!

I then finished the PCC high enough to get a pair of UR Batista's which I fed to my 2nd Hogan!

Next RTG was announced yesterday by Cat Daddy on Facebook then I saw last night on the game, next blue Survivor will be Bluetista... Legendary is Triple H which doesn't really help me all that much, just boosts my lineup for RTG, disn't see what the other Survivor card is

First card pulled from the board was legendary Miz! Won the same card the other day from KOTR so it's time to pro him too! Looks like I'll soon have an all legendary pro team of Bruno Sammartino, Chris Jericho, Erick Rowan, and Miz who can team with any of them! Plus survivor Naomi.

I'm +1'ing again since I want to make my Pro Rey but will make more of a concentrated effort eventually to actually move up the ranks since there's one or two cards I want. In theory I could potentially break into Legendary RTG and that might serve me well to actually win through Epic.

I'm working on Flair too, all my RTG cards are leveled and ready to go for Triple H, I have 11 Epic Pro's, 2 of those are Divas, 7 Legendary, an UR Pro Paige that I cannot seem to get rid of and an Epic HBK. If anything those are the two cards that will hold me back. I'm up to Leg. ++ so hopefully they won't hinder progress too much

Managed to finish 3rd or so in a Legendary KotR and made the final. My cards aren't the super best so that's pretty neat. Got a Paul Bear epic as one prize so that's neat, Legendary AJ as the other though. I know some people would love to have that card but I have two Epic pros already so this is annoying. :bang:

I really want the Survivor Sheamus so that I can get my first Survivor Pro besides that RTG Sting. I've got 5 Leg Pro males, 2 more that I can Pro when I level them up and that will be 3 soon once I get the Legendary HHH. Also have one Leg Pro diva and one more I can pro as well. Love RTG helping me build my deck with these large card pulls.