WWE Supercard

Nikki

I was so excited because I would have been perfectly in line to get two ultra rare JBLs, which would have been massive because I desperately need an up arrow guy of actual value. Instead fucking Chico Santana is winning so now if I want anything of serious use I have to finish in the top 50K.

I was so excited because I would have been perfectly in line to get two ultra rare JBLs, which would have been massive because I desperately need an up arrow guy of actual value. Instead fucking Chico Santana is winning so now if I want anything of serious use I have to finish in the top 50K.

Arriba! :w00t:

Seriously, guys, play the WWE Immortal game. It's tons of more fun than this.

And also tons more buggy.

And not just the invisible attacker bug either.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

One thing that happens, a lot, is that when your opponent swaps out, he won't actually leave, just turn invisible. And attack you.

It also occasionally crashes, and one time I had a match end but the fighters still standing and fighting, so I couldn't collect the rewards from the fight. Sometimes you'll try to activate a special the animation will suffer from hitbox issues, sometimes negating the damage. Sometimes the special won't even activate at all and you'll just stand there doing nothing!

It isn't just me either. If you look at a lot of reviews, they'll note the bugs.

Oh, and the fire effects don't render right and look like PS1 smoke. Bad PS1 smoke.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I don't mind Immortals but I'm still a sucker for repetitive, mind-numbing games like SuperCard.

I can't understand how Santana has more supporters than Hennig, it's MR FUCKING PERFECT.

Hardcore players prefer the lower tier rewards on Chico :(

Just going to try and cling to a spot in the top 50K and get my second epic. Two UR Batistas would be an eventual improvement over one epic Rey, but I reaaaaaally don't feel like farming my way to that when I haven't finished maxing out my second Naomi.

Also Rey looks like a total doofus in his epic photo. NICE SMILE YOU DWEEB.

Shockingly, I'm still in contention for the pair of Kane or Taker. Currently sitting on 2,090. I think I found a bit of a secret to this; I couldn't sleep thursday morning when it started and jumped up into the top 2500 or so before everyone else started playing, and now I'm sticking around. Plus, there's the fact that there doesn't seem to be as many pushing in this one, which is a huge plus...

I'm with Benkid. I'm having a lot more fun with Immortal than SuperCard. I've had zero issues getting online games though. First tournament is finished in top 5% and in the current one I'm sitting in the Top 2%.

There is also a challenge mode now where you can get the Gold Cyborg Lesnar. Looks like you can only get 3 but he's now available to purchase.

I've only encountered the Double team glitch and No Signature glitch so far, pretty smooth sailing otherwise.

I don't think anyone thinks Supercard is actually more fun to play. But I can't absent mindedly tap away to progress on Immortals the way I can with Supercard. This is my game to play whilst I'm watching TV or just generally doing other stuff. I'm totally going to check out Immortals because I adore the idea, but I doubt it'll replace Supercard, so much as exist alongside.

As for Supercard, I didn't play at all yesterday and I'm just outside of the Epic Jericho now. I think I'll power through on Sunday night to keep myself at that level or higher, I'm pretty okay with an Epic if nothing else as that'll give me a full set of Epics.

Being sick as hell has pros and cons for SuperCard.

Pro: It gives me a lot more time to just lie in bed tapping away in between vomiting sessions.

Con: I'm prone to sudden bouts of unexpected sleeping, not ideal just before I need to re-energise my KOTR team. I woke up with 2 minutes left in the third match having lost the first two :(.

I dropped to around 26000 this morning. An entire day of tapping away, I'm at 16000 and within range of 2 Reys and a UR Accessory. If I can manage to get around 10K, I get the Epic which I'm looking forward too

Edited by Ace