WWE Supercard

Nikki

I close the app and save the picks for all five of my RTG games. It's way more satisfying to make like 30 picks and then train all at once. Plus I get to pick Epic+ cards rather Ultra Rare++, which is kind of important because if I get an Ultra Rare card in RTG, where I'm on UR rather than Epic, it resets the counter before you get your pity card of your rank. So I'd then need another 150 or whatever resets before getting a free Epic.

Going for Flair because I was screwed out of my up arrow guy in PCC so I gotta get one here. Gonna be done with super rare in about two matches, at which point I spend the next two days grinding past UR. Should be easier now as I have two UR pro divas, one that's nearly max level, and three epics. My weakest card is a max-level SR Del Rio.

Running way behind due to work being super hectic yesterday, and then getting called in today. Just now starting on Epic Taker tier, but still hoping my team is good enough to get the Legendary Trips by Sunday night. If not, I should still be able to pull enough cards to finish leveling my sweet new Legendary Pro Hogan!

It's such a weird feeling making it halfway through Flair without having to go down to 3 pointers. Definitely going to reach Flair, almost definitely not going to bother with it past that point.

I'm 111/155 on HHH doing just +1s. 44 more matches between now and 1am tomorrow is a strong possibility.

In other news, and I'm not normally one to complain about stats, but at Legendary level The Miz has a higher Power stat than Bruno Sammartino. This is inexcusable.

Starting to drop +5's regularly at 120/155 of HHH. Going to drop down to 3's and try to finish it out there.

Good luck with Flair, Sara! He was the card I used as my picture on the game for ages and is the last male Ultra Rare still in my roster.