WWE Supercard

Nikki

Look to be about 95% of the way on Epic++ now for RTG but in a combination of being bored of grinding and time running out, I switched to +5 and just got to Taker. Hoping I can get him to make a Pro, will help for future RTG's and will give me more options on KotR. I have Ryback in my team and he's like the worst Epic guy so Taker or Rey in his place would be good.

Just looking at it, I'd really need Taker for that as he could tag with my Savage, Ryback could be benched and RVD could move to Savage's solo spot. I have a few up/down guys as well as right aligned but not really any left. I did have Warrior at one point but in my half asleep state I accidentally Pro'ed him with 2 level 0 cards so :(

Yay, I got Legendary HHH. Now to grind my way with +1s to the Survivor Sheamus, 1 down, 169 to go in 10 hours.

I cruised all the way through HHH playing only +5s and by like 30/170 on Sheamus I had to resort to +1s. I hate how dramatic the walls are. I am 149/170 now almost a day and a half later but am hopeful I can finish it.

Yay, I got Legendary HHH. Now to grind my way with +1s to the Survivor Sheamus, 1 down, 169 to go in 10 hours.

Well, considering in that time you'll only get 40 matches...

Alright, peeps. My Tier is currently Epic++ but I keep losing 2 - 1. Is it worth suffering through the losses to get another Epic Card, or should I drop my cards down and go for a different tier?

What do your cards look like? Epics, Epic Pros, Ultra Rare Pros?

I've got one Epic Pro Rey, One Epic Alberto, SRPros of Eddie, Cena, D-Bry, Paige, and Rollins, UR's of Mark Henry (x2 though they wont let me combine for some stupid reason), Flair, RVD, Alberto, and Nikki Bella and a few other SR's (I have two SR Edges but I'm not really fussed on Proing him, as I'm thinking its a waste of training when I will seen be (hopefully) getting more UR and Epics)

Edited by Ace

Finished 3rd or so in another KotR and got Legend Steph for my trouble. This game is trolling me hard. Especially since the next one I've started I'm getting absolutely spanked. About to go 2-5.

fuck PCC, give me more Road to Glory dammit.

• Like 1

I've had way more luck with PCC than RtG. RtG gets stupidly stacked just trying to get a card the rank below you. With PCC and not much effort on a Sunday night, I was able to get x2 Epics. I assume it's the kind of system that gets harder the higher you get, because at this point I don't need to get that high for my card level.