WWE Supercard

Nikki

My Epic Fusion came out a Randy Orton.....

So, back in the Fusion Machine it goes along with Legendary Kane (whose stats are worse than my Legendary Divas) and come Thursday we shall see who my Legendary Fusion is gonna be. Think I will stop there as I only have 2 Survivor cards, and I need them both.

After that, I may go ahead and make a 2nd Legendary Fusion because I am tired of looking at the stupid sheep mask Rowan card! Gonna have to finish jobbing this Epic KOTR for some Super Rares, and then job a Legendary KOTR for some Ultra Rares in the mean time!

Hmmm, not sure which way this one will go, though you would think it'd lean towards Bryan. Wouldn't mind Reigns since I could either Pro my Epic Rusev or try and get Booker and Pro him eventually. Already have an Epic Cena so I could play just enough to get one of him and work on Pro'ing him. He'd actually rank up with Hogan and Savage as one of my best Pro's too so that'd be good.

RTG went OK for me, got Brock and made a half assed attempt through Eddie, got about a third of the way or so? Made some good progress on upgrading all my guys thanks to +1'ing though. For whatever reason I'd never 40'd my Hogan so did that, Pro'd Taker and got him to 29, Pro Rey to 10, got Rusev the last few levels to 35 and then got my Dolph and Kane pairs to 35 and ready to Pro one day.