WWE Supercard

Nikki

I reached 50/170 for Titus and hit the wall but I have since leveled up another Leg Pro and I'm back to winning +3s. My Deck is two Survivor Pros, 8 Leg Pros, 4 Survivors, and 2 Epic Pros. Once I get rid of those Epic Pros I should regularly be able to win the red Survivor cards.

*EDIT* Also 2 Leg Pro Divas and 2 Epic Pro Divas, gotta get those Epic Pros out as well.

I pulled a Legendary AJ in RTG today (which I hope doesn't fuck up my Survivor pull that I've been working toward in every other mode) and immediately fed her my UR Pro AJ finally removing all UR's from my team.

Diva wise I now have Leg AJ, Leg Natalya, Leg Cameron, Epic Brie, Epic Cameron, and Epic Naomi but I can't pair a Diva to save my life!!

Also just finished Eddie which will give me my 2nd Leg Pro once it is leveled.

Got my Epic Fusion in the Fusion Chamber, and I'm purposefully losing a Legendary KOTR to get the UR cards so I can do a Legendary fusion when it finishes!

Got Lesnar. Won't reach Eddie, but I'll spend the next day or so playing as many +1s as possible to build up my card pile to help strengthen my deck.

And I picked up Epic Naomi in a Diva pack the other day. Makes my Diva side as Epic Naomi + SRPro Paige + UR Nikki + RPro Paige.

Yeah I lose a lot of my Diva matches :/

Managed to get further than ever in RTG this week. Not enough to get Eddie though.

Also, WWE Immortals is an unplayable mess for me now. Crashes for no reason and what was one of my best characters (a high-leveled and Lx5'd Daniel Bryan) inexplicably became a level 0 character. When I leveled him, he somehow got maxed airplane spin, no dragon screw (as in, it won't even activate) and even though he's only level 11 now he can use his finisher.

Game breaking bullshit bug right there. They need to get their act together on this.