WWE Supercard

Nikki

My Leg. Pro Trips put me into the Survivor Category and my free pull card was Layla, which I'm okay with because I needed another Diva, I now have a Leg. Nikki, Epic Pro Steph, Epic Pro Brie and Survivor Layla as my top diva cards... Not complaining

.....I hate you so much right now, Chris.

My best diva is an Epic Naomi. Then a SRPro Paige. Then UR Nikki. My Divas are my weakness :(

On the upside, just got a Legendary Bruno so my Exhibition team is now EpicPro Rey EpicPro Ziggler Legendary Bruno and his Tag Partner URFusionPro Miz.

Thats right. I'm tagging Miz and Bruno. Because they are so much alike

I played about 10 matches earlier on PCC and just went back to Exhibition, not really feeling this one...

... why would anyone play Exhibition when there's a PCC? I'm not interested in any of the rewards, but it's still an extra UR/Epic or 2 for the same amount of playing.

I got my first Epic yesterday and it was Ric Flair. Not that it worries me as it's going straight into the Fusion Chamber xD

I still need a pair of rare cards to start the Fusion and I did a lot better in KotR than expected and qualified so i'm hoping to stay in the 210,000 realm for the pair of Uso Rares in PCC. I did one 1pt match just to rank.. 107,000 <.< I need to drop over 100,000 places D:

• Like 1

Aiming for the two epic Cenas hopefully that'll take me over the hump to survivor once I level and pro him.

current team is:

Epic Pro Rusev

Epic Pro Stone Cold

Epic Pro Mark Henry

Legendary Yokozuna

Epic Pro Brie Bella (also have an epic Pro Nikki)

Aiming for the two epic Cenas hopefully that'll take me over the hump to survivor once I level and pro him.

current team is:

Epic Pro Rusev

Epic Pro Stone Cold

Epic Pro Mark Henry

Legendary Yokozuna

Epic Pro Brie Bella (also have an epic Pro Nikki)

You need at least one L Pro or Survivor to hit Survivor.

I was limping along and only winning 50% of my matches at Legendary+.

Then I got Legendary Nikki, maxed her, went to Legendary++ and am now winning 80% and around 15000. Cena's are mine :D