WWE Supercard

Nikki

You guys could bump your tiers down to the lower ++ tier, by incorporating an uncommon or rare or something. So if you're in SV+, you'll need to a dump a couple of your lower or mid cards for untrained ones and hit Leg++. It's honestly way easier. I would have gotten one of the RTG SV the last time out had I been persistent, but I just got lazy.

Also, having SV fusion Nikki is the best. She's by default the best Diva card, and is therefore unbeatable.

Do you wait until you hit the wall to do that, or play like that the whole way through?

I wait until I start winning matches by only 2 or 3 points. I guess you can do it later, but I didn't wanna' risk it. I waited because when your tier goes down, so does your opportunity to pick higher tier cards.

EDIT: Also I'm sure the game was screwing with me, because almost as soon as I did I got a Legendary :bang:

I got my Legendary Fusion. It was Brie.

My Divas are now Brie, Epic Pro Natalya, Legendary Nikki, Epic Naomi.

And so far I've dropped a single point - SR Eva Maria lost one. I don't foresee me coming close to losing again before Legendary Tier.

67 points up Ziggler and I have met my wall, well, looks like I am stuck grinding +1s until i can get through him hopefully, or wind up going and just boost my team once this RTG is over as I grind exhibition like crazy.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns