WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just pulled my first Survivor card from the board since the one you automatically get for hitting the tier, and ended up with "Ravishing" Rick Rude!

Contemplated saving him for a Survivor Fusion, but I have always been a Rude fan, and it seems ridiculous to waste him and two Legendary cards I can't really spare to get one really powerful card.

Hopefully, adding him to my deck will allow me to get closer to competing for the Survivor cards in RTG

Just hit my 1200th game to get my second Super rare Cena for a pro down the line. Gonna work on boosting them and combining them up, so eventuallym y team shall be Taker Ultra rare pro, Orton Ultra Rare pro, Cena Super Rare pro, Sheamus Rare pro and Diva Paige Rare pro until i hit the 2K games mark for Super rare pro Paige to be achievable barring some good pulls to happen.

Edit: So, I decided to see what my team would be like now with Fusion ultra Rare Sheamus in my lineup, and with a team of Fusion Ultra rare Sheamus level 0, Ultra rare Randy orton level 10, Ultra Rare Randy Orton level 30, Ultra rare undertaker level 16 and Rare Pro Paige level 25 with support cards regular steel chair and Fusion Classy Freddie Blassie, I am at the tip of going into ultra rare + if I were to make my steel chair anything higher than common. Come the RTG, I am going to do tons of grinding so I shall be leveling up and hopefully break into Ultra rare ++ by the end of it

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

New release notes from Supercard forums

WWESuperCard Update 5 Full Release Notes - March 25th, 2015

WWESuperCard Update 5 Release Notes

2K today announced new content for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. Celebrating WWE’s annual pop culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 31, the update for iOS and Android devices – available now for download – adds a WrestleMania rarity level with more than 50 new cards. The new level will encompass the most powerful cards across all nine rarities currently available for play. Beginning April 1, WWE SuperCard will also offer Daily Login Bonuses that reward player loyalty.

Key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update include:

• New “WrestleMania” Rarity Level: More powerful than Survivor, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of nine card rarity levels;

• 50+ New Cards: Featuring the likes of WWE Superstars John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, WWE Diva Paige and new Support cards, WWE SuperCard continues extending its array of collectible content;

• Daily Login Bonuses: Beginning April 1, players will earn rewards for daily logins; the more days a user logs in each month, the better the rewards;

• King of the Ring Rewards: A revised King of the Ring rewards structure for players;

• Key Improvements: Players will notice Card Locking now helps players lock cards to keep them from accidentally being deleted or trained without authorization, a revamped My Cards menu and other fixes.

With more than 6.85 million downloads since the game’s launch in August 2014 and an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as 4/5 stars on Google Play, WWE SuperCard continues raising the bar as a preeminent WWE-branded game for mobile devices.

Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now for free download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.

Follow WWE SuperCard on Twitter and Instagram

Like WWE 2K on Facebook

Subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube

Visit the WWE SuperCard website

Additional Notes:

IMPORTANT:
All changes in game will take place at 12pm PDT. If you downloaded the new update but don’t see the changes after that time, simply close the game and restart it.

1. Wrestlemania Tier

Wrestlemania cards are here! In addition to the new cards there are new deck rankings above Survivor++: Wrestlemania, WM+, and WM++. As with previous tiers, advancing in these new tiers allows WM cards to drop from the board and in King of the Ring you win WM cards as rewards. You’re guaranteed a WM card from the board when you get to the Wrestlemania tier, and the reset counter will guarantee you a WM card after a certain number of board resets (just like in other tiers).

2. Daily Login

The Daily Login will give you a chance to earn 5 cards each month simply for logging in! On the 1st of each month, 5 cards from the general pool of cards will be available as rewards for logging in a certain number of days during the month. The cards include 1 Uncommon, 1 Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, and 1 Epic. You don’t have to login consecutive days, but you’ll need to reach certain “total days logged in for the month” goals to win the cards. On the 1st of every month your login counter will reset to 0 and 5 new cards will be available for the new month. The roll over to a new month is all based on UTC time (Pacific Daylight Time + 7 hours currently).

3. Card Cap to 130

We have increased the card cap to 130.

4. New MyCards UI

The MyCards UI has been changed to handle larger amounts of cards in MyCards. This not only should reduce out of memory issues (crashes or game slowdowns), but is easier to use now.

5. Card Locking

You can now lock cards in your MyCards list removing them from training, combine, and deletion lists. Simply lock a favorite card and you no longer have to worry about accidentally training something away.

6. Card Pack Change

Beginning on March 26th, 12am PDT, the Legendary Card Pack will drop Wrestlemania cards in addition to Legendary and Survivor cards. The chance for the higher tier cards to drop is less than the tiers below. Good luck!

[/indent]

Full RTG lineup to work through:

Miz

Yoko

Austin

HHH

HBK

Ultimate Warrior

Hulk Hogan

The Rock

John Cena

Bret hart

RTG Mania bret hart

CA9xhUUU8AAUvyi.jpg

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Sounds good to me. Not going to be making use of WM tier myself for a good while but some of the other stuff is cool. Though, KotR rewards sounds a bit iffy. Doesn't seem like they'd revert and go back to the old ways but can they really make it worse than what it is now?

OK, so they kinda did but seemingly only for those who don't make the playoffs. I normally scrape in so it's no biggy but looks like you can't purposefully tank it just to rake in cards. Wonder how that might change things now with people probably being more competitive.

Hmmm, the different tiers in My Cards effectively being a drop down now instead of clicking through them in order is nice but putting the cards horizontal instead of vertical is annoying when using BlueStacks since you can't use the scroll wheel.

Man, woke up to all this news and was so damn pumped and ready for RTG. This is going to be fantastic. My deck is now a Survivor rated deck, so anything less then a Rock is a failure in my eyes. Might have to spend a little, but only on Title matches and thats okay to me :D

Yeah, some of them will go up there, but there will still be plenty of them using the 3MB strategy to farm Survivor cards in a lowered tier KOTR. So I will still be getting killed by RTG Pro Sting, RTG Pro Roman Reigns, RTG Pro Nikki Bella, and a tag team of Common Big Show and Kane.

Until they find a way to stop that "strategy" the KOTR will continue to be broken and useless to the people who don't have those cards, and can't get high enough in KOTR rankings 90% of the time to get a card that will actually help their team.

To me, if they changed the rewards for KOTR, they should have given better incentives for those who place 9 or 10. There are a lot of times I end up being 9th, but I'm tied with 7 and 8 and effectively get screwed out of a reward that I should probably get.

My first non freebie WrestleMania card was a support Ladder. Kinda sucks but you can't get them any other way so I guess I'll take it. +125 to Speed isn't too bad.

My first non freebie WrestleMania card was a support Ladder. Kinda sucks but you can't get them any other way so I guess I'll take it. +125 to Speed isn't too bad.