WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm torn. I think if I pro Bret its enough to knock me into, at least, Survivor++. But a single maxed Bret is 2700 across all stats. That's a high card to lose XD

I'm torn. I think if I pro Bret its enough to knock me into, at least, Survivor++. But a single maxed Bret is 2700 across all stats. That's a high card to lose XD

You are probably better off keeping the two separate at this point until you strengthen your lineup some more. I pro'ed my Sting too quickly and I think it slowed my progress some until my deck caught up.

Here's my deck for reference sake.

post-53340-0-58476400-1427779054_thumb.p

Maybe it's just a coincidence but KotR has got pretty brutal for me since the update. I thought I'd progress since I had my pro'd D Bryan and people would move up thanks to the new WM tier but I've finished out of the playoffs the past two events.

Also, got Edge as my Survivor. Can't really complain about that.

Got my epic freebie and its fusion fodder as its an epic stop sign. All I need now is an ultra rare fusion to junk. So far Ultra Rare Fusion Sheamus and Ultra Rare Fusion Emma are both in my deck. Emma base stats were better than both Epic Cameron and Naomi hence choosing her. When needed will do Naomi since can pro her for when I get towards legendary and Emma doesnt cut it any more barring me getting another one of her.

What's happening with the daily login thing? Isn't that meant to be coming today?

EDIT: Oh.

Hey, folks.

Daily Login Bonuses won't be starting today. We encountered a pretty critical issue (read: it didn't work the way it was supposed to) and have to create an actual update in order to bring it to you. We kinda feel like Michael Cole's shoe about this whole thing, if you're wondering how we're doing.

Our goal is to get this update out as efficiently as possible without risking the quality of the overall SuperCard experience. We'll keep you updated on the timeframe of Bonuses' release

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1564846-Re-Daily-Login-Bonuses

Trying a different approach to the PCC this time round. I'm still working over the weekend but slightly less hours and have no real plans so I might put in some time.

30k54bt.jpg

With an UR Trash Can & a SR Pump It Up as the supports I have not lost an exhibition game in the lead up to the PCC

All cards were pro at level 0. I could maybe train a bit more but I don't want to risk just creeping over to the next tier.

Edited by Rocky

I think its stupid that dropping my bench makes KOTR easier. I didn't even drop tiers, and I went from struggling to qualify to top 3 despite getting 10 hours of sleep last night. They should base your ranking in KOTR on your top 5 cards alone, if not your top 3 to end 3mb altogether.

Agreed Pizza. I am using my ten best cards, switching them out like every two hours (except at night) and fighting like hell to maintain 8th place, because people who have no business being in my tier are just decimating me. It's ridiculous.

Edited by Blehschmidt

I bring 8 normally, because I never end up using my 2 last males anyway. That has me at the top of the Legendary tier and kills me. I dropped my entire bench and went with 5, ended up about a quarter of the way into the Legendary tier, went to bed, and woke up at 12-6.

I'm pretty sure the types you see go 45-0 with 3 cards are paying for energy, so I can see why they encourage it, but it's annoying.

I bring 8 normally, because I never end up using my 2 last males anyway. That has me at the top of the Legendary tier and kills me. I dropped my entire bench and went with 5, ended up about a quarter of the way into the Legendary tier, went to bed, and woke up at 12-6.

I'm pretty sure the types you see go 45-0 with 3 cards are paying for energy, so I can see why they encourage it, but it's annoying.

Sadly I got annoyed with being 3MBed to death and gave in to doing myself. I doubt they are paying for energy, with the ability to bank up to 10 energies, you can get 3 full fills rather than 2 since you are probably punting the tag team matchup anyway. I'd like to see them change the KOTRs rather than just nerfing the bonuses but until they do, 3mb is the only way forward.