WWE Supercard

Nikki

Hit Epic level earlier after finally pulling an Ultra Rare, I feel like I accomplished something.

Also, I have encountered 2 or 3 divas out of the hundred or so matches I have played in the past couple of days that can beat my SR Pro Fusion Naomi. W00t.

Whats your username so I can keep an eye out for you. Im in Epic as well, so who knows if we shall find one another. if so, screen caps shall be needed. :P

My username is Noritokari (dont ask I dont even know), Ultimate Warrior is my champion :P

If we do run into each other, please dont beat me :wub:

How do you have so many points, just buying title matches and playing constantly?

Also after giving up on going for two legendary cards from this and going back to the Survivor tier I got my second epic Nikki Bella so I'll finally have a decent diva until I can get something good. Now comes the grind of leveling them both up and then the pro.

My KotR is done soon so let me check I'm understanding you guys right on 3MB caus I always took it to be dropping tiers but some of you seemed to be getting as close to dropping as possible without doing so? I didn't realise the game had different 'difficulties' within tiers, I figured you were drawn with the same guys whether you were 1% into a tier or 99%.