WWE Supercard

Nikki

How's it going, Rocky? I'm debating doing that myself.

Not too bad.. played for a couple of hours last night. at about 150 points and looking good. Obviously I'm not striving for the cards you will want but I'm happy to play it out for Epics xD

I lost a few games here and there but I changed my tactic slightly to accomodate.

If the +5 match has less than 50 matches, I'll use a title. (If I have one)

If the +5 match has over 100 matches, I'll drop to +3 (Usually because the have Ladder paige and a SR minimum xD

Went to bed ranked 350 and woke up at 25,000. Sounds about right to me.

Edited by Rocky

The hell is 3MB?

To follow up on what Pizza said, the strategy is named after acclaimed group Three Man Band and using only your 3 best cards usually drops you down a level so theoretically you are playing against weaker opposition. It sucks but without spending money it's really the only way to keep up with the field.

Unless you get overly lucky with your fusion draws.

Hit Epic level earlier after finally pulling an Ultra Rare, I feel like I accomplished something.

Also, I have encountered 2 or 3 divas out of the hundred or so matches I have played in the past couple of days that can beat my SR Pro Fusion Naomi. W00t.

I feel like I've been playing all morning and getting pretty good results on +5 matches and have 458 points but am only ranked like 11,200. Ugh

My recent experience is that about 2200 points will get you to about 5000 or so. Given that and the fact that I won't spend money and none of my attainable rewards are attractive to me, I'm playing all +1 to grind and level up some of my existing cards.

Hit Epic level earlier after finally pulling an Ultra Rare, I feel like I accomplished something.

Also, I have encountered 2 or 3 divas out of the hundred or so matches I have played in the past couple of days that can beat my SR Pro Fusion Naomi. W00t.

Whats your username so I can keep an eye out for you. Im in Epic as well, so who knows if we shall find one another. if so, screen caps shall be needed. :P

If you can't beat them....

Started a new KOTR last night. My team is now Bret / Bret / Cena / LegPro Brie. I keep one Bret benched and alternate them now and then. I'm still in Survivor but only just. Started the KOTR and then went to sleep. Woke up to see I'm 6-1

I'm not going for a particular prize in PCC so I'm staying with a full deck so I can get better pulls, plus I win most +3s anyway. But dropping at least some bench players is a must in KOTR. Or if you consistently want to win +5's in PCC.

I'm now in Survivor++ on Exhibition and PCC.

I've given up all hope of getting a decent reward from this PCC, as I can't even win +3 matches, but I am still enjoying it anyway.

I'm giving it a shot but with only a Legendary diva to work with not even at a Pro level I'm guessing I won't have as much success with it. Still, KotR I got hit by the 3MB so I'm bitter