WWE Supercard

Nikki

This KotR for me is going to be a gauntlet. Standings right now have two guys at 7-0 and three more at 6-1. The rest are behind obviously so I should get into the top 8 as one of the 6-1 guys so hopefully boosts and energy will be enough to at least get me past the first round

Ended up working today so I missed out on the final push for Epic Cena pair... Maybe I'll get a 2nd Cena in the KOTR I just lost the Semi's in. I find out in 20 minutes...

Edit: I got the Rock. I guess I can hold on to him for now.

Edited by Rocky

I pulled my first Survivor that wasn't the one from getting into the tier and it was a support card that gives +28 in TGH and SPD to the deck. I know it isn't that useful in exhibition or PCC but if I use it first in RtG will it last for all 16 of my cards or however many it is?

I pulled my first Survivor that wasn't the one from getting into the tier and it was a support card that gives +28 in TGH and SPD to the deck. I know it isn't that useful in exhibition or PCC but if I use it first in RtG will it last for all 16 of my cards or however many it is?

If it is a manager card then yeah. Manager cards are a must for RtG.

I hate 3MB but it's a must. I win about 60-70% of my KOTR currently though I have varying levels of success based on what time I start the event. For instance I can't remember the last time I lost one that I started around 10am Central, but if I start one around 3 or 4pm Central then I'm probably just under 50%.

Got to the semi's of my KotR before ducking out. Nice to get that far with relative ease but I dunno, outside of PCC and RTG I normally can't be arsed to play enough to get energy cards that I'd need to make this work. Hopefully it works out and I can keep picking up L. cards.

Speaking of RTG, looks like L. Big Show is a prize this week so that'll work for me, will be good to get another Pro. He's pointing on his card and they've added a decorative sparkle pretty much on his finger tip so it looks like he's doing an E.T.

So what was the strategy that you guys used the last RtG to grind away past the usual points? I'm asking because I'll have plenty of free time and should be able to grind away relentlessly as I'm playing The Show between at bats. Is it just your best cards or do you throw some fodder in at the bottom?

My RTG team is going to be so much better than the last one;

RTG SV Sting x2 (the blue background)

RTG SV Sting (red background)

SV Shawn Michaels

SV Jey Uso

SV The Rock

SV Booker T

Leg Pro Undertaker

Leg Pro Stone Cold

Leg Pro Erick Rowan

Leg Pro Hulk Hogan

Leg Pro The Rock

Epic Pro Cena

Epic Pro Triple H

Epic Pro Cesaro

Epic Pro Macho Man

SV Cameron

SV Layla

Leg Fusion Brie Bella

Leg AJ

I'm in a KOTR where I should be totally losing because my opponents have RTG and PCC cards higher than mine, but they 3MB it and I murder them with my Diva and a great tag team. I ended up in seventh and 2nd place took five losses the whole tournament. He ends up losing to me because my Diva is a Survivor fusion and I know the 3MB strategy and just focus on my tag team. Works like a charm.