WWE Supercard

Nikki

So, I uh splurged on credits a bit for myself as my work has me doing tons of OT and such. I decided to buy one of everything that was better than me, which basically was everything. Here were my pulls.

Survivor Erick Rowan

Survivor Cameron

Epic HHH

Epic Naomi

Epic Naomi

and Epic Cameron.

Im pretty well pleased with those pulls I gotta say. Wont use them all just yet, but they will definitley get phased in as I progress.

I'm getting a good mix of +5 matchups at 20ish points on Rock. Others having Wrestlemania cards has actually been a blessing, I've gone up against a few people that had 2 cards twice as good as my best, but also a bunch of junk I can beat with my worst.

Love you too Srar <3 (BTW, if your best went against mine, id wager youd win easily :P)

Thats what pulling 70 hours in one week shall do though, you look at blowing a bit on a game you like as meh, its worth it to get me better quicker. ive incorporated some of them into my RTG team, and also into my Exhibition team.

Considering I did 60 hours the week after, and looking at 60 more this upcoming week, its nothing for me in the end. Imma wait for more future sales though probably to atleast get my best worth out of it all instead of just buying on a whim and hoping for the best

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Yeah, I win basically 3/5 of my +5 matches, but I haven't lost a +3 in ages. Probably going to roll right on through Cena on +3s. I'm at 81/180 already.

Decided to put some form of effort in to this one. Unfortunately I only decided to today. Just finishing up Triple H. Might push for some Shawn Michaels tonight and tomorrow but I doubt I'll finish it. Maybe next time I'll put in time from the start.