WWE Supercard

Nikki

So, while I try to acquire cards for my next high level fusion I am attmpting to Pro all of the Common and Uncommon Fusions just because those were the only catalogs I had complete. I have done like 3 dozen Uncommon Fusions now, and I have yet to get Big E once, let alone twice to Pro him. Strange.

Wait days for my Legendary Fusion...it's Freddy Blassie. Of coooooooooooooourse.

I had the same reaction when I got it, but I really think it could be useful in RTGs. At least it had better be.

By my count Blassie nets +72 to the deck at Legendary level and would be better than any other Legendary Manager card.

I'm not complaining, but right now the game seems to be glitched and every PCC match is giving double points.

It's been an ongoing issue for a while now, it doesn't actually credit you with double points, it shows it initially but then by the next match it autocorrects. I think this has been happening for literally like the last 3 PCCs.

Top 7000 now, bound to drop ever lower in a bit. Haiz.

Interested to see this Wrestlemania level. It'll take away all the guys who spend money on this to the next level and stop clogging up the Survivor tier at least.

Yeah, at the very least it will make SV KOTRs a little more accessible at the higher levels. I've been winning about 1 in 2 lately but have had to use a very definite 3MB to do so, which I despise but it was the only way forward.

So, was just in a Survivor KOTR. Made the Quarter Finals. Boosted my team, kept refilling their stamina. Wasn't enough. Ended up going down 2 - 1 / 1 - 2 / 2 - 1. My lack of a Legendary Pro Diva hurt me, as my Legendary Fusion Nikki wasn't strong enough. My Tag Team won me the second round, but in Games 1 and 3 it was Divas.

So, bummed out, I went to claim my Legendary Card reward.

It's my second Legendary Brie Bella.

Frick. Yes.

That's awesome Ace. I've been grinding exhibition while the girlfriend watches Thrones for the first time but being in the Legendary tier with no Legendary cards except a support sees me getting my ass kicked more often than not