WWE Supercard

Nikki

Scraped into the playoffs of KotR in 8th, accepted my fate and didn't bother putting in my best guys or using boosts. Number 1 seed put in all his commons though so got a Legendary, my third Daniel Bryan. Pretty pleased with that since I could dump him into my Legendary fusion. 2 and three quarter days to go...

The new PCC is actually pretty sweet. Every reward rank is a new Taker match.

Taker VS Wyatt - Survivor

Taker VS HBK - Legendary

Taker VS Lesnar - Epic

Taker VS Edge - UR

Taker Vs Henry - SR

Taker VS Batista - Rare

and even the Support cards are awesome. You either get Bearer or Heyman :D

Also - KOTR Update. I finished 3rd. Swept my Quarter Finals opponent. Came into the Semi Finals to face a guy with a team so strong, even stamina drained they whooped me during our regular matchups. Fully expected to find myself swept out.

Only he's swapped his team for Commons.

I'M GOING TO THE FINALS!!! YEEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!

Finish a Leg. KOTR last night in the SemiFinals, mainly because I ran out of power ups in the last KOTR, picks up a second Leg. AJ, I haven't even started training the first, but once I do, outside of my Fusion Bray, my team will be full of Leg. Pro cards, deadly... very deadly

Well, I shall strive for Edge at the least for PCC. Lesnar will prob be too rough of a grind with my time restraints, but if I can manage it I shall, thats of course if it isnt all taker which Id gladly take and who Imma play for anyways :-P

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

I'm hoping the Taker side wins since a second Epic Taker would be quite lovely. Had a fully leveled one for a while now, so the Pro would be useful.

Also, I just hit Survivor! :w00t:

Freebie was Bobby Heenan :(

He's a good manager card to be fair, but I really wanted my first Survivor superstar. That's two freebies in a row that have been Support cards :lol:

Know that feeling Jericode. My freebie was Heyman.

That said I got my first Survivor Superstar yesterday thanks to a KOTR. And five minutes ago I pulled this.

RaBsLwF.jpg

WOOOOOOOO!!!!