WWE Supercard

Nikki

Screenshot_2015-03-13-22-30-44.png

Right now I'm alternating who gets leveled up between the legendary pro HHH, Ambrose, and Rowan. Probably should work on training my legendary Nikki Bella a bit too. One of the biggest things hurting me I think is I just can not draw any survivor cards and getting one from King of the Ring now days is impossible. I have a SV Ambrose too, but in 2 days he's getting thrown into the fusion machine. He's strong, but a fusion will be better. And, with any luck, it might be another SV Fusion Ambrose so I can pro them! I just realized I think the game really wants me to use Dean Ambrose....

Edited by BuddyAwesome

The damn game just Network Error'ed me twice at the end of the 4th round of an RTG match screwing me out of points and picks....so fucking annoying!!!

Thanks for posting your team Buddy. With where you said you were hitting the wall, I wanted to see what you were working with, and how comparable our teams were. Here is mine for reference... (everything is fully leveled except the Epic Fusion Pro Orton)

Screenshot_2015-03-14-00-10-17.png

Edited by Blehschmidt

image1.png

There's what I'm working with, I went to the SEC Basketball Tournament yesterday so i didn't get to play much, almost through Brie, it'd be nice to get to Brock but I highly doubt it'll happen, working on training a pair of Leg. Rey's to get another Leg. Pro, just finished one, now I need to start/finish the other

I got AJ and I'm 14 points into Lesnar. If I'm still winning +3 matches pretty easily is there any chance for Brock?

+3s are usually the level that fall away the quickest, I only normally get a maximum of 20 wins before I'm reduced to +1s. Sorry not to bring more positive news...

I finally got my exhibition deck to Epic+, hopefully now I can actually get some decent cards. Since I've gotten to Ultra Rare level, I've only managed to pull 2 ultra rare and no epic ones.

I got AJ and I'm 14 points into Lesnar. If I'm still winning +3 matches pretty easily is there any chance for Brock?

+3s are usually the level that fall away the quickest, I only normally get a maximum of 20 wins before I'm reduced to +1s. Sorry not to bring more positive news...

You were right :( I won like 4 more and now I can barely do 1 pointers

Finished my first Survivor level KOTR today. Made the finals by the skin of my teeth.

And Pulled a Legendary Dean Ambrose.

That'll be my second Legendary Pro :D

Yeah I made the Quarters. Just. I think I got in by like 1 game.

I'm now storing picks to use on my Exhibition Survivor board instead of the Leg++ one in RTG. Because at least then I'm getting the board resets to count towards my first Survivor pick up (post-Heyman that is)