WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah its more annoying, but also a little safer. No way you can risk higher tier cards with a mis-press.

My first draw of my RTG Board though? The American Dream.

Thats 3. YEEEHHAAAA!!!!

I accidentally burned a Legendary Yokozuna while training, so the new change is welcome, I always trained by tier anyway.

I took about a month off. Came back for RTG, It's a really bad lineup for me, if I don't get Rock, and I won't, not one card will make my RTG lineup. More solo Legendaries isn't terrible, I'll have to start pairing them eventually. But it would have been nice to get immediate help.

I know I can get the Super Rare with ease. Going to grind for that ultra rare though come Sunday and Monday if possible. Just got rid of my last uncommon pro on rtg which was an aj as I got super rare fusion naomi to assist me now and knocked her off. Now to get rid of my rares eventually shall be my next goal, but that means getting super rare pros which aside of the free cena hasnt happened yet.

There are people already at 199/200 for the second Mania Bret....What the fuck.....

Dude, there were people posting fully levelled Wrestlemania Pros yesterday. 4500+pts per category.

The people on the 2K message board frighten me. They apparently have no jobs and unlimited funds, and spend all of their time playing this game or posting on that board about this game.

As for RTG, I am currently about 40 points into Ultra Rare....

I now have 2 Legendary Pro's, 4 Survivors, 3 Legendary Fusions, an Epic Pro Fusion, and 6 Epic Pro's for my male RTG team, and an Epic Pro and 3 Legendary's for my Female RTG team.

I am hoping that will be good enough to finally allow me to get the Survivor card, but with me having to work on Monday and having tickets to a wrestling show tomorrow night, it may be close.

They scare me too Bleh. Just insane. Someone has done an entire RTG in four hours before. And they think this is perfectly normal behaviour.

I'm 100/140 on Warrior. I spent a little on Title Matches though. I like my chances of getting Rock though. I should by midday today have Hogan. That'll give me two days to grind Rocky.

I spend a little bit on it. Usually a 600 credit pack once every week or two. But I've got that little bit of disposable income, and I'm okay wasting it like that. I've twice bought bigger iTunes gift cards to get a larger credit pack - One saw me get Epic Naomi at a time when I needed a better Diva, and last week saw me get Legendary Brie Bella a day before I drew Legendary Brie off the board, and managed to give me my first Legendary Pro diva.

I already have a Legendary Pro Hogan, so I was planning on using this one to make another Legendary Fusion. 30 points into the Epic card, and I pull a Legendary Hogan off the board!! Guess I am going to have 2 Legendary Pro Hogans!!