WWE Supercard

Nikki

Im grinding towards Rocky right now. if I had the time, aka not working today, id also get Cena and one or both brets, but alas that wont happen. Still, getting Rocky as my third survivor shall be a good start for me.

Only thing I hate, which ive told Ace about. ive been in ultra rare for most of if not the entire RTG. Aide of my freebie, ive pulled a total of TWO Ultra rares since, one being a suport and another being Vince which I threw into fusion to get my Classy Freddie Support. The whole time in RTG, ive pulled an occasional super rare, but sitting at Ultra rare +, Ive pulled a total of ZERO Ultra rares....If it wasnt for PCC, id be having next to none to begin with....

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Yeah atleast for this RTG and possible future ones, +5 when you would hit your wall, stay 1 tier above. the +3 is around your deck level, so just back out and check for a record you think you can beat, and then the +1 is usually a tier below or equal if it chooses one of the stronger options for it. So everyone can get as far as they want for this one, who knows if it gets patched though

Note: I wont get rock cause dont got enough time before leave for work, DAMNIT!

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Well, pity pull UR Heenan,means mny UR Cena Support shall be fusion fodder as I prefer boosting stats of entire deck over lowering stats of one match. Plus, i use my Blassie anyways in exhibition, so its not like Id get anything worth while use for the Cena card aside of KOTR which I got better IMO anyways

Firstly.

CoUzH81l.jpg

Woke up at 3AM, and panicked I wouldn't wake in time to do it this morning, so finished him off then.

Ace what does your deck look like now? I've got a wall at 120/170 on Rock.

KrEOdual.jpg

Thats the deck I did the second Bret with. I've since used all my Epic Pros bar Hogan to train up the Brets faster. Bret #1 is at 46. Bret #2 at 38 and Cena is at 38 too. So thats my mission for the next week. Grind Grind Grind away to max all these cards out XD

See there's people saying there was no wall this RTG but I can't even win a +1 match now not even at Rock. Minus the WM cards I think I'm stronger too... oh well. Last +1 match I tried someone had a maxed out WM pro Bret... it was ridiculously strong and I remember first running into a pro L and being like holy hell!

See there's people saying there was no wall this RTG but I can't even win a +1 match now not even at Rock. Minus the WM cards I think I'm stronger too... oh well. Last +1 match I tried someone had a maxed out WM pro Bret... it was ridiculously strong and I remember first running into a pro L and being like holy hell!

I got the survivor Rock and my deck was only Legendary + just have to be careful who you face

Firstly.

CoUzH81l.jpg

Woke up at 3AM, and panicked I wouldn't wake in time to do it this morning, so finished him off then.

Ace what does your deck look like now? I've got a wall at 120/170 on Rock.

KrEOdual.jpg

Thats the deck I did the second Bret with. I've since used all my Epic Pros bar Hogan to train up the Brets faster. Bret #1 is at 46. Bret #2 at 38 and Cena is at 38 too. So thats my mission for the next week. Grind Grind Grind away to max all these cards out XD

Congrats man! I did the same thing but at like midnight haha. I don't know why but I was convinced the game wouldn't work today for some reason and I was like 197/200.

Played enough today to get my Survivor Rock leveled all the way up, which was sweet. Also paired an Epic Fusion Big Show, which will make me a nice new card once I get it leveled and pro'ed.

PCC is Lesnar vs Reigns, and unless the Epic cards are a Diva, I am taking the weekend off!!

Edited by Blehschmidt