WWE Supercard

Nikki

I had family in town this weekend so I didn't get to make a proper run at Ziggler, not sure my deck would have held up anyways. I've got a lot of potential additions in the next two weeks including two SV Fusions so hopefully I can make some key additions ahead of the next RTG. 6 away from Bray at present, will definitely get there.

I'm at a wonderful stage of KOTRs where I dominate most of it and finish at least 2nd if I can be around to replenish energy. Got three Legendaries in the last couple, an Eddie (to pro), a Booker T and a Jericho.

Going to fall about 30 points short of Bray, I reckon if there's another RTG in two weeks I could get the Survivor card, it's just a shame that I won't get Bray this time around. And even with the six card draws I still have lots of cards that need training.

Made it to 100/155 for Brock so annoying not to get him but I did get a second Leg. Bryan from KOTR so that'll help. Maybe next time I can get them fully trained, debate on whether to pro them and then I've got Epic Pro Ziggler and Kane to train too if I feel like, bit wary on doing Kane since he's shit. Ziggler isn't the best but he's better than Kane, got a 2nd Epic Batista too but he's shitty as well.

Oh, working on getting to a Leg. Fusion right now so that and the Bryan's will be the focus.

I was clever enough to see that I was going to hit the wall on Epic tier 30 points in and just settled for farming cards with +1s. As a result I now have a Max Fusion Pro Natalya, which was enough to finally put me into Legendary! And so I grinded a little bit on Exhibition to get my first Legendary card!

And it.

Was Brie Bella.

THAT IS NOT WHAT I NEEDED, SUPERCARD :(

I got 9 points into Ryback... Thought I had more time :(

I atleast managed to pro my UR Rybacks from it though. So there's the win there :)

Just enterned my first ever Epic KOTR and am just inside trhe epic zone and sitting in 5th. I'll be happy to take 2 SR cards because I don't even have time to change the teams around. I really want to put a few solid hours in one day and just grind! I'll try set up holidays to work with an RTG :D

For only a few dollars you can have it instantly!

The stupid thing about the pricing is how ludicrously steep it is. I'm the sort of impatient person who spends money in freemium games because I want instant gratification, but the cost of credits in SuperCard is so stupid that I'll never spend on it. If they had cheaper options I'd almost certainly buy them here and there.

I don't know why I'm so excited about it but I am almost to Survivor and I can't wait! :w00t:

Know that feeling. It feels like I'm only a few turns away from a Survivor wrestler card (my freebie was a Heyman) and I'm getting more excited with every turn.

My 2nd Survivor KOTR is going well. I'm third and Finals bound. At worst I get a Legendary Pull. I'm hoping I can make the Semis though.