WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just got back into this and am grindig in PCC to get as high as possible. Running rare pro sheamus, super rare andre, super rare warrior, super rare del rio and rare pro paige that ya get from the ladder rewards. About 2/3 up super rare plus, hoping to get to super rare ++ later today and then when get the ultra rare boost up into next rank

I ended up around 17000. Got two Epic Hogans and a UR Taunt. I'm not sure Epic Pro Hogan cracks my exhibiton lineup, but he'll be a nice hand for my KOTR and RTG teams.

Also created a new account last night. Managed to get him upto 88000 by deadline, so he's a newbie woth a pair of UR Ortons. Me likey.

I should get brie no problem since Ill be in Ultra rare by then, AJ will be my goal but I doubt I shall get her. How long does an RTG normally last anyways as I might try to really grind alot of +1s if possible, or just do alot of +3s to go slower and still get there as the +5s would get me where I want, but leave me with less things for fusion or to level up and such

Like, 2am GMT Monday morning. So, whatever that is in America time, gotta factor in the blind spot we're in where your clocks have gone back/forward and ours haven't yet.

Could do with getting Lesnar but haven't managed to get a Legendary on one of these yet so who knows.

Not to burst your bubble Ace, but last RTG I was playing with 2 Legendary Pro's, 2 Survivor's, 1 Legendary Fusion, and the rest Epic Pro's all fully and properly leveled as well as 3 Legendary Divas, and 1 Epic Diva and after about 12 points into the first Survivor card, I was only able to win +1 matches. So unless your planning to buy title matches or bouts, Lesnar will probably be your window for now.

• Admin

Just pulled my first Legendary superstar from the Deck - a legendary AJ Lee

So as it stands, team is

Epic Pro Cesaro (Max)

Epic Pro Del Rio (Max)

Epic Fusion Big Show (Max)

UR Pro Rowan (Max)

Legendary AJ Lee (Lvl 8)

Have another Epic Fusion on the way - if it's Big Show for a pair I won't be upset.

Rest of the team for RTG is

Epic Nikki Bella (Max)

Epic Kane (Max)

Epic Edge (Lvl 20)

SR Andre Pro (Max)

Epic Ryback (Lvl 12)

UR Rusev (Max)

Epic Ric Flair (Lvl 3)

UR Natalya (Max)

SR Fusion Stardust (Max)

SR Fusion Naomi (Max)

UR Rock (Lvl 10)

UR Roman Reigns (Lvl 18)

UR Swagger (Lvl 16)

UR Ambrose (Lvl 13)

SR Eddie Guerrero (Lvl 0)

Guerrero just a placeholder until the new fusion is ready...

Bubble. Burst. :(

I'm hoping to pull an Epic or UR Diva today before RTG starts. Add in my Legendary Fusion (Due to finish 8 hours after RTG starts) and my squad becomes pretty strong.

Epic Fusion Pro Randy Orton

Epic Pro Hulk Hogan

Epic Pro John Cena

Epic Pro Rey Mysterio

Epic Pro Brock Lesnar

Epic Pro Dolph Ziggler

Legendary Bruno Sammartino

Legendary Dean Ambrose

Legendary Brock Lesnar (This will be my first Legendary Pro :D)

Epic Fusion Pro The Miz

Legendary Ryback

Epic Fusion Big Show

Epic Fusion Jimmy Uso

Epic Ric Flair

UR The Miz

UR Dean Ambrose

Epic Pro Natalya

Legendary Nikki Bella

Epic Naomi

SR Eva Maria

Only the URs are not maxed. What do you think Bleh. Do I have an outside shot at Wyatt?

This is the team I failed with last time:

Legendary Pro Hogan

Legendary Pro Eddie

Survivor Sting

Survivor Ambrose

Legendary Fusion Lesnar

Epic Pro The Rock

Epic Pro Hulk Hogan

Epic Pro Macho Man

Epic Pro John Cena

Epic Pro Edge

Epic Pro Brock Lesnar

Epic Pro Cesaro

Epic Pro Alberto Del Rio

Epic Pro Dolph Ziggler

Epic Pro (Someone else who I can't remember and the servers are down right now)

Legendary Stone Cold

Legendary AJ Lee

Legendary Natalya

Legendary Cameron

Epic Brie Bella

I'm not telling you it's impossible with your team, but if your not planning to spend money, and your not planning to wake up every hour to make sure your bouts never fill all the way back up, it is going to be very, very difficult.

......youch. Yeah I'll struggle lol. Lesnar is enough for me this time.

Also, I found this on the 2K Forums which gives a better idea of how far you can go:

How far will your RtG deck make it? Well here's some answers.

Side note: nothing is exact and there is no guarentees, so dont blame me lol.

First let's start off by looking at your tier bar, if your in no + you won't make it all the way through with +5s, if you've got a +, you'll make it halfway through and if you've got ++ you should be able to make it right to the end of your tier on +5s.

There are approximately 365 (based off of 3 days and 18 hours and the 5 starter bouts) free games to be had during RtG weekend if you play every single one.

-If you can run +5s to UR that's 69 bouts. So theoretically you will have 296 games left.

-If you can run +5s to Epic that's 97 games with 268 left.

-If you can run +5s to Leg that's 128 games with 237 left.

-If you can run +5s to SV that's 162 games with 203 left.

-If you can run +5s to RtG Ambrose single that's 198 games with 167 left.

So when you hit your wall, remember how many games are left and how many games you have left to reach your goal.

The problem with that though is that the wall doesn't seem to work that way. Pretty much as soon as I stop being able to win +5's, I can no longer win +3's either, and I start to lose the occasional +1 before long. They definitely still need to do some tweaking of RTG if people are ever going to be able to advance their decks once they reach the Legendary/Survivor tiers (because you certainly can't do it in KOTR anymore)

I would also like to take a moment and bitch about the Fusion Chamber. I have now completed 5 Epic Fusions (two of which have been turned into Legendary Fusions) with the following results:

Randy Orton, Randy Orton, Jimmy Uso, Randy Orton, Randy Orton

A little variety would be nice......especially since Orton is my least favorite guy on the WWE roster by a mile!!