WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got Ambrose. Just. Now have Lesnar/Rey/Cena/Ziggler Epic Pros, and Bruno/Ryback/Lesnar/Ambrose/Nikki Legendary's.

Also just got told a new PCC starts this week. Stardust VS Goldust.

Edited by Ace

Spent a ridiculous amount of time paying attention to a Survivor KOTR, swapping my two best divas every two hours, rotating my three tag team guys the same, energizing my two Legendary Pro's frequently, and sleeping very little. Finally managed to qualify for one of the damn things!

Tied for 3rd, but got ranked 4th, and beat my first opponent handily, ensuring me a new Survivor card. Came up against the guy who went into things 2nd and only lost 3 matches in qualifying, and for some reason he swapped in all of his common's he'd been 3MB'ing with and let me beat him. (I expect he just needed a Survivor for the Fusion machine, and wanted to get it in there, so he lost as fast as he could) That sent me to the finals, where I got destroyed, but I got a new Survivor and a Legendary support! Pulls were:

Survivor Rey Mysterio

Legendary Mr. Fuji

2nd Legendary Fusion will be out of the Fusion Machine tomorrow as well. Excited to see who I get.

Got my first Legendary fusion today, which was Bray Wyatt, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't even bother playing right now, however I'm also currently in 3rd in a Legendary KOTR, after this one I'll probably go ahead and get into the Survivor tier of KOTR just because I can still use Epic Pros for RTG and eventually I'll get more Legendary Pros which will help put me into the contender's bracket

Just got my legendary fusion... Was fully intent on using it right away to start a survivor fusion but... I got the Freddie Blassie! Really don't want to risk using that, especially as my only legendary support, just to get something. Definitely glad to get that, now to do the long road to another SV fusion.

Really hoping for Goldy in this PCC so I don't have to do a whole lot since I have an Epic Hogan... I picked up another Leg. Taker in a KOTR overnight, which gives me 2 and I'm working to Perfect Pro that, also working on getting another Legendary Fusion card, all of which will go towards my RTG cards and getting rid of some of these Epic cards I have

So for my Survivor Fusion I had a choice to sacrifice Piper or Suited HHH and I chose Piper. Fast forward 4 days and I win a SV KOTR and obviously one of my two cars is Piper lol.

So for my Survivor Fusion I had a choice to sacrifice Piper or Suited HHH and I chose Piper. Fast forward 4 days and I win a SV KOTR and obviously one of my two cars is Piper lol.

I'm aiming for a legendary Brie this time out which would give me two Legendary pro divas, problem I have at the moment is that I'm trying to train up about eight cards at the same time and using exhibition games is such a long-winded task.

Does anyone else find PCC totally useless at this point? My whole RTG roster are Epic Pro or better, and I don't have the time to devote to playing enough to rank high enough to get something that will actually benefit me. At this point, I am planning to play just enough on Sunday to qualify for the tier where I will get 3 Super Rare cards because I need them for the Fusion Chamber.

I now have Epic Fusion Pro Randy Orton.

For those curious - Yes, An Epic Fusion Pro is enough to knock you into Survivor Tier. Orton's at lvl 34 now and I'm half an inch from joining Survivor Tier. Decided to leave it for now til I get my next Legendary as I've spent over a week on Exhibition/PCC building towards earning one and I have to be close now. Right?

I can't even win +3s at the moment without resorting to 3MBs, and I'm being 3MB'd to death. It seems the higher ranked Survivor cards are better than Legendary Pros, but I think the game considers them the same level and so will match up two Survivors against two Legendary pros making it impossible to win.