WWE Supercard

Nikki

I feel like I should have pulled my 2nd Survivor by now, but I'm starting to wonder if the Legendary AJ I pulled during the last RTG wouldn't have been my Survivor in any other mode.

Fusion machine gave me another Epic Orton which will be going back in for another Legendary. But I am waiting to see what the RTG Legendary card is before deciding if its worth it to sacrifice a fully leveled Legendary HHH or Rowan to the machine.

I feel like I should have pulled my 2nd Survivor by now, but I'm starting to wonder if the Legendary AJ I pulled during the last RTG wouldn't have been my Survivor in any other mode.

Fusion machine gave me another Epic Orton which will be going back in for another Legendary. But I am waiting to see what the RTG Legendary card is before deciding if its worth it to sacrifice a fully leveled Legendary HHH or Rowan to the machine.

The legendary this time is Ambrose.

The order is Cody, Undertaker, Sheamus, Jake the Snake, Sandow, Natalya, Ambrose, Red Survivor is Piper and Blue Survivor is Cena.

Because we don't have enough Cenas already.

Got a Legendary Fusion Bray Wyatt and after leveling him up some I got bumped up to Survivor. Proceeded to then draw a Survivor Ryback. Also drew a legendary Daniel Bryan and an epic AJ since my last update. Looking forward to this RTG

I reached 50/170 for Titus and hit the wall but I have since leveled up another Leg Pro and I'm back to winning +3s. My Deck is two Survivor Pros, 8 Leg Pros, 4 Survivors, and 2 Epic Pros. Once I get rid of those Epic Pros I should regularly be able to win the red Survivor cards.

*EDIT* Also 2 Leg Pro Divas and 2 Epic Pro Divas, gotta get those Epic Pros out as well.

My deck is now 3 SV Pros, SV Fusion, 11 Leg Pros and 1 SV. Divas are still 2 Leg Pros and 2 Epic Pros. Support cards are Leg Heenan and SV Lana. That's enough to move my cliff from 50 to 85. Will definitely get Piper but even with almost 2 full days won't get a Cena unless I spend cash, and I won't.

Halfway through Ambrose, just about to hit the wall in 5 pointers. I'll get him, but Piper is pretty unrealistic.

I'm in the exact same situation, just scraped a 7-5 win at +5 so I'm nearly there.

Still, to be at 100 points on Legendary and still doing +5s is a sign of improvement.

I was able to do +5's until I hit 140 on Legendary, then the wall came slamming down. I am now at 9 points into Piper and already getting crushed at +3's. They make it ridiculously hard to advance from your current position in this game. (Yes, I know spending money would fix that, and that is what they want, but no)

Ambrose is already in the Fusion machine, and I am excited to see what my second Legendary fusion will be. After that, I think I will attempt to make some Epic Pro Fusions. Will hopefully get another Survivor pull soon as well.

Did pull an Epic Mr. Fuji during this RTG which came in pretty handy, and an Epic Daniel Bryan which I will save in hopes of pairing, just cause I think that is the best looking Bryan card in the game.