WWE Supercard

Nikki

Their not higher stat cards. EDIT: Calarification - They ARE higher stat cards, but they won't be above Survivor or Legendary. They'll be more like Pro Versions. I think.

From the picture I saw, and the description they gave, you can 'add more shine' to your cards.

The Fusion pic they have up has Epic Jey Uso at around a Maxed Non-Pro Epic Level so, we'll see.

Edited by Ace

From the 2K Forums:

2K today announced new content for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. In an update available now for free download, WWE SuperCard adds the Fusion Chamber, a card-creating mechanism capable of generating 48 new Fusion cards that are stronger than any released to date. In addition, the update offers new card packs and limited engagement deals, giving players new options for purchase as they add to their array of collectible cards.

Key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update include:
• Fusion Chamber: Players create Fusion cards by inserting several lower-ranking cards, as directed by a recipe, into the Fusion Chamber to unlock one new Fusion card. For example, players insert three Common cards into the Fusion Chamber to produce one more powerful Common Fusion card. Recipes for Fusion cards will vary by rarity level;
• 48 New Cards: With the Fusion Chamber, players can unlock six new cards at each of the eight rarity levels, from Common to Survivor;
• New Card Packs: Ultra Rare, Epic and Legendary WWE Divas;

Additional Information:

• 48 Fusion cards available (4 superstars, 1 diva, and 1 support per rarity)
• Fusion cards are some of the best cards in their rarity
• Fusion cards can be Pro’d
• Fusion Chamber rewards 1 of the 6 possible Fusion cards available at that rarity

NOTE: The Fusion Chamber will be turned on at ~4:30pm PST today. Check back in game around then after downloading the update from your app store.

EDIT: Recipes for the Fusion Chamber are based on Rarity not based on the level of the cards used or if they are Pro. That means a Level 0 Common cards used will result in a Fusion Common card that is the same as if you used Level 10 Common cards. You can use Supports in the Chamber too. So don't worry about leveling or Proing cards before dumping them in the Chamber

Hmmm, Epic Fusions use Rare cards. Normally end up with a few during RTG'ing so I may try that over the new day or two.

Oh, actually not. Didn't notice the colour coding of the the slots. Thought that would be too cheap a way to get an Epic. It's 2 R, one SR, one UR, one UR Fusion and one Epic.

Since this game came out I've not used a card to train until I pro'd it, trying to complete it all. Bit I was thinking since PCC started it's kind of impossible to complete now anyway. So, may as well use the fusion toll to clean up my 70 something SR, UR, E, and L cards I'm not using. Definitely hope luck works with me to get the SV Freddie Blassie.

From what I can gather, training etc has no relevance so you can just use fresh cards. I've seen rumblings of recipes but I was just sticking random common cards in and got Rosa like 4 out of 5 times.

What is the formula for the Epic, Legendary and/or Survivor cards? I can't figure it out because I don't have certain ingredients, it would be nice if it told you what you had to have

Epic: 2 Rares, 1 SR, 1 UR, 1 UR Fusion, 1 Epic

Legendary: 2 SRs, 1 UR, 1 Epic, 1 Epic Fusion, 1 Legendary

Survivor: 2 URs, 1 Epic, 1 Legendary, 1 Legendary Fusion, 1 Survivor

Easy enough to work out, you use the colours of the borders for each piece.

As far as I can tell, it absolutely doesn't matter what you put in the Fusion machine. I've already gotten all but 1 of the Common cards...because I can't draw an Ultra Rare to save my life, which I need to continue building toward a Fusion card of a level that will actually benefit me!!

Also, I swear this game lives to mess with you. I had every intention of not really giving a damn about this RTG and mostly just playing for cards to finish leveling stuff, and then earlier this week I actually get past the qualifiers of a KOTR for the first time in literally 3 months, get eliminated in the first round, and get.......

Legendary Eddie Guerrerro......

goodbye weekend.........