WWE Supercard

Nikki

What do your cards look like? Epics, Epic Pros, Ultra Rare Pros?

I've got one Epic Pro Rey, One Epic Alberto, SRPros of Eddie, Cena, D-Bry, Paige, and Rollins, UR's of Mark Henry (x2 though they wont let me combine for some stupid reason), Flair, RVD, Alberto, and Nikki Bella and a few other SR's (I have two SR Edges but I'm not really fussed on Proing him, as I'm thinking its a waste of training when I will seen be (hopefully) getting more UR and Epics)

Your Epic Pro Rey is killing you. He is so much more powerful than the rest of your team, he is bumping you into a tier that the rest of your team can't handle.

I would stop using him which should put you in a winnable situation and try to acquire some Ultra Rare Pro's for now. I used a complete team of UR Pro's nearly all the way through Epic tier. If you have the time during this upcoming PCC, try and play yourself into position to get whatever the UR card x2 is.

What do your cards look like? Epics, Epic Pros, Ultra Rare Pros?

I've got one Epic Pro Rey, One Epic Alberto, SRPros of Eddie, Cena, D-Bry, Paige, and Rollins, UR's of Mark Henry (x2 though they wont let me combine for some stupid reason), Flair, RVD, Alberto, and Nikki Bella and a few other SR's (I have two SR Edges but I'm not really fussed on Proing him, as I'm thinking its a waste of training when I will seen be (hopefully) getting more UR and Epics)

Your Epic Pro Rey is killing you. He is so much more powerful than the rest of your team, he is bumping you into a tier that the rest of your team can't handle.

I would stop using him which should put you in a winnable situation and try to acquire some Ultra Rare Pro's for now. I used a complete team of UR Pro's nearly all the way through Epic tier. If you have the time during this upcoming PCC, try and play yourself into position to get whatever the UR card x2 is.

See, I knew this. But I was saying is it worth slogging through Exhibition to get another Epic, or drop down to UR?

I just don't think another single Epic is going to help you in your current situation, unless you happen to pair your Del Rio. My vote would be drop down and try to Pro some UR's. You have a major gap between SR Pro's and Epics that needs filling.

I already have a Ziggler so I can slack off and finish in the 40-50k region and get a pro!

Same, I don't really have the motivation to shoot for an AJ, so I'm just going for the single Ziggler and pro the Epic, and get set for RTG next weekend, which was announced today, Nikki will be the Blue Survivor Card...

Whats the difference between Red and Blue Survivor?

Also I'm in 2 x Ziggler territory. Was so close to AJ yesterday but then went to work, came home, and found myself lower 8000's, so got a lot of work to do now. Not sure whether to push it to try for AJ, or settle for Dual Zigglers.