WWE Supercard

Nikki

I managed to grind my way to the UR Naomi, which is huge. I just combined two maxxed UR AJs, so now I can work on this second Naomi and have two max UR Pro divas in KotR and RTG. But right now I'm enjoying the hell out of WWE Immortals, even though my iPhone is way too old to be running it properly, so I'm not touching Supercard until like Thursday.

Going to end up like 40 points shy of the Legendary Hogan due to being out of town this weekend, but leveled up my second Epic Savage from the last RTG, Pro'ed him, and leveled that all the way up with the cards I gained on this one. Also pulled an Epic Rusev in my draws which was cool.

Whatever the PCC is next weekend, I don't care...I am taking a break!!

Think I overdid it on the first day, haven't played much if anything over the last two but +1'ing got Savage to 33, Ryback to 22 and AJ to 30 (all E Pros) plus maybe a few levels to finish off my UR Warrior. Sent me into Legendary KotR where I thought I'd get smashed, and indeed I went like 0-7 at first but somehow I've pulled it around and am 1 game out of the playoffs. Probably might have been in there had I not slacked on fixing my team from overnight. Even if I am ill equipped for L, it was good to make some progress from the same E team I've had for ages and I guess I can always slip back down by rotating in a common or two. A combination of being burned out and not being bothered about the prizes meant I never bothered getting any further than Christian.

Also, funny how I struggled to get any Rare Lesnar's since the start of the game and I've had like 4 during this event. Just need a couple of Orton's and one Warrior and Rare will be done.

Used the cards I had left and pumped them into the Survivor Sting I had from the first RTG, which put me just the slightest, slightest bit into Survivor tier, and I drew my Survivor freebie, which turned out to be Dean Ambrose! Fed him my UR Pro Xavier Woods, which immediately jumped him up 32 levels!!

Now back to losing Legendary KOTRs!

Seeing as the only card in this that would do me a lick of good is the Legendary Kane, which is on the side that is currently losing, and I've never been able to finish that high previously. I think I will enjoy a weekend of not playing this game.