WWE Supercard

Nikki

I like RTG much better then I do PCC, it breaks up the monotony of the Exhibition mode... Not to mention you get 4 bonus picks with each win, plus your lineup is editable, which is cool, as your lineup evolves, so do your chances of going further

And I've finished Undertaker. Not bad for the first day. Might be able to push for Natalya after all.

I'm so happy for the six picks per round again, I've finished leveling my Pro Ambrose now, my two Randy Savages are almost ready to combine, and my Epic Brie is nearly done too. Much easier than doing it with two picks per round.

Oh, I thought Flair was the Legendary. Legendary Diva I'm not too fussed about since I will have two Epic pros when I get around to combining them. Guess I'll need to press harder to get Survivor Flair or better then.

The Survivors are the only cards that can help even my RTG deck. I can't pair Savage, I have an L Pro, single survivor, and 2 E Pros for Divas so Natalya won't crack my final deck without a pair. Flair would be huge, to say nothing of even one Roman. I've been holding my L Pro Rowan and L Pro AJ in the 20s forever so they don't outpace the rest of my exhibition deck. Right now I'm building up E Pro Warrior to take E Pro Henry or Rusev's place, which is a negligible difference but the only one I can make.

40 points on Savage, and I still have a bunch of title shots. I also ran into the first guy who I didn't shut out, and it ended up 8-4. Hopefully I don't start losing until Legendary and I can finish off Natalya tomorrow. I'm not maxing guys out, I'm just getting them to a point where they can dominate the tier under them than moving on to the next card. E Pro Warrior is at Lvl 18, where he can beat any UR Pro in any stat. Now I'm working on getting Survivor Summer Rae to the point where she can beat E Pros, should be about Lvl 27. Then it will be my 4 untrained Legendary singles to the same point Warrior is, and then when I'm done that or RTG ends it's back to maxing Warrior.

I don't see how people are getting so far on this. I was happy to be on the Undertaker part and I thought I was playing too much

The people behind the game gave out in game credits as a Christmas gift. Using those to buy title matches, which double your point totals, and allow you to progress the tiers quicker.

I don't see how people are getting so far on this. I was happy to be on the Undertaker part and I thought I was playing too much

The people behind the game gave out in game credits as a Christmas gift. Using those to buy title matches, which double your point totals, and allow you to progress the tiers quicker.

And don't have children

• Like 1

Took a risk with the 300 credits. Bought 200 extra and bought the 6 random superstars pack. Managed to pick up Common Darren Young, Uncommons R-Truth & Jack Swagger, Rare Brock Lesnar and Cody Rhodes and an Epic Rusev, which was a nice surprise, especially considering I can't take part in RTG yet because I only have two divas.

Edited by Christmas Owen

Wow, so is there any known strategies for RTG other than bring your top cards? I'm at 93/155 now in Natalya's tier and can't even win a +1 match.

Computer will usually use their best card first. Play your worst card first if theres a big difference, then your best card second. Try to burn your weaker cards off in tag matches and save your good cards for singles. Focus your levelling up so you can spread it around. A level 25ish solo Legendary isn't going to do much worse than a level 40 solo Legendary. Both will beat any UR Pro and neither will beat any E Pros.

Edit: And bring two managers if you have them and use them one after the other right away. They'll last the entire game.