WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got Epic Rock and whatever Epic support card came with him. I can now Pro Him, and then with the Savage in the upcoming RTG, I will have officially Pro'ed all of my Epic cards.....and I still won't be able to reach the Survivor tier.

Made the semi-finals of my KOTR. I have to face the guy that's 47-0, though, so I'm pretty sure I'm out now. All his cards have full stamina, too, as well as the fact that he has an absolutely stacked team full of Epics while I'm here with my Pro Super Rares. Urgh. A single Ultra Rare just won't be useful for me, either, unless it's a Wyatt, Henry, Rowan, Savage or Del Rio. That'd be lovely.

I got the Epic Rocks and Epic Cena Support.

Looking forward to the RTG as I'm far more prepared for this one than the first one, and I want that Legendary Natalya.

That's where I'm shooting for too, hoping to get another Epic out of this KOTR to pro or a Legendary Card, if I can get one of those I'll inch closer to having a full deck of UR Pro-Legendary for RTG which will help a ton!

The extra draws from RTG are going to be awesome. I've got a few cards that I need to finish leveling, and the 6 picks are super helpful. I have to work on Thursday, and I have a wrestling show Saturday evening, but I am hoping with the rest of the time I will still be able to at least get the Epic Savage to pair mine, if not the Natalya. I figure the Survivor is out of the question this time. All of this, is if they haven't altered the point totals, since SO many people ended up with Sting's!

How is everyone doing in the newest RTG so far? I just picked up the Big E card so now I'm working on getting the SR 'Taker, hopefully I can get it and the UR Warrior by the end of the day and work on the Epic Macho Man and Legendary Nattie... I'm not too concerned about the Survivor cards, I really want to pick up the Nattie though

Just made it to Big E. Phone still gave me the dreaded Network Error (even though they've apparently claimed to have fixed it) so I re-installed Bluestacks. Worked fine thus far there.

At a minimum I'd like to get to the Legendary card as the Epic is a Macho Man I already have ready to pro so he's useless to me.

I'm still waiting for my second Epic, no matter how many times I clear the Exhibition board, I never get anything higher than Rare. I don't have the issue in RTG; I'm UR ranked in it and I get a steady stream of SR cards along with the odd UR, which is what it should be, but in exhibition I get jack shit.