WWE Supercard

Nikki

Really want that Nattie for a pro, but I'm a few wins away from Savage and starting to struggle. Yet to lose but I've been close a few times and almost out of title matches too. No way I'm gonna be able to win most +5's in legendary and fuck grinding through +1's or 3's that I might not even win for the sake of one card.

I just won a Road to Glory game and (I kid you not) three of six of the cards I got as a reward were common Mark Henry. Amazing. I picked up one, and then another and in that second, I said to myself "...I bet this next one is a common Mark Henry" obviously in complete jest and OH, LOOK AT THAT, another common Mark Henry! I thought my game was lagging or bugging out or something but my last three picks were just as normal.

Wow, they certainly put the kibosh on this mode. Sitting about 39 points shy of Natalya, and getting murdered. Managed to barely edge out a couple +1 matches this last go round.

I understand that too many people ended up with the Sting's last time, but Damn.

Finished Natalya off. With two days it's going to be a tough grind but I think I can pull off Flair. Doing so would be huge for me, and I'd be able to pull so many Legendarys in KOTR with him for the next RTG.

Edit: And just played my first 3 point game at Survivor. Ugh. Just going to play one pointers tomorrow for the draws and hopefully build my team up enough to make a run on Sunday.