WWE Supercard

Nikki

This is the point in which I feel like I should have bought title matches with the 300 points instead of a pack... although I did get an Epic Rusev in said pack so maybe it was a good investment?

Either way, I just got UR Warrior and I'm just won a game in my quarter finals of a KOTR. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

So I just finished my first Epic KOTR. I ended up getting one Epic card after finishing in the semi-finals, not bad at all. What do I end up with? Cameron. Urgh. I DIDN'T WANT A DIVA. I mean, it's useful considering I already have an Epic Cameron and I can pro the card now, but I really didn't want a diva reward. I guess it would help for whatever's left of RTG, though.

Edited by Christmas Owen

Really want that Nattie for a pro, but I'm a few wins away from Savage and starting to struggle. Yet to lose but I've been close a few times and almost out of title matches too. No way I'm gonna be able to win most +5's in legendary and fuck grinding through +1's or 3's that I might not even win for the sake of one card.

So I'm full of shit and kept playing because I can't stop. Currently at 148/155 on Nattie and it's so damn hard and so damn rage inducing.

128/155 towards Nattie... Stuck now on the +1 matches... I'll never get there!

Do you have good manager support cards? If so make your entire lineup Uncommons and your +1 matches will be against people with like 1-200 matches. It's cheap but this is what they have made us resort to. Use title bouts if you have them.

Just completed 6 last +3 games to get Warrior 2 hours before cut off (and realistically with only 1 or 2 other chances what with 15 minutes between games and bed time very close).

So that was pleasing, getting it with a 6-6 draw after being 5-1 up half way through.

I'd have never made it to Natalya if it weren't for the people purposefully filling their decks with shitty cards. I understand that the point of this game is for people to spend money, and I also understand that it isn't good for the game when everyone has the really good cards but man I hope they can find a nice medium between RTG 1: Damn That Was Easy and RTG 2: Are you Fucking Kidding Me when RTG 3 rolls around.

Now I suppose I will go back to getting utterly obliterated in Legendary KOTR's and receiving two Ultra Rare cards that do nothing to help me improve deck as my reward for trying.

Why do I keep playing this game?

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you 'They do these events too quickly' guys...

RtG III starts this Thursday. C Adam Rose, UC Edge, R Christan, SR Big John Studd, UR Naomi, E Razor Ramon, L Hulk Hogan, SV Fandango, SV Bad News Barrett.

I prefer RTGs to PCCs even with the handicap system thats been enforced, I don't mind the PCCs though purely because it gives me a reason to play exhibition matches other than just card grabbing.

I'm doing alright at Legendary KOTR at the moment, just qualified for another quarter final but have lost 2-0. It's surprising given that I'm only just qualifying for them in the first place.

I guess I could go for the UR Naomi to pair with the UR Naomi I already have at max level. That'd eventually give me two maxed out UR pro divas in Naomi and AJ (though I need to finish leveling the second AJ for that to happen...).

I think I'm done with the game. I thought having an event every month or so was okay. This game is slowly moving into predatory territory. I visited the Supercard forums and I saw people talking about not sleeping when the RtG tournament was on, spending lots of money on the tournaments, spending lots of money buying cards. At first it was a fun mobile distraction, but when there are these events happening constantly, it just doesn't become fun and you have to wonder about the intentions of the developer. I get that they need to have a game that makes money, but I do feel like the constructs of things like the PCC and RtG veer into predatory territory.