WWE Supercard

Nikki

Managed to get the first Sting, which is pretty sweet since my goal was just to make it to the Epic Bella. Still a little disappointed that I didn't manage any useful draws during the competition, an Ultra Rare Edge being the best card I pulled off the board.

Definitely like this mode better than the peoples champion mode (although the upcoming Austin/Rock PCC has my interest if those two are the cards all the way down, 'cause I would love to pair my Epic Rock!!) and I look forward to the next one.

Rock won't win it. Austin will I'd imagine.

The best I drew from that mode all the way through were Rares....Which was extremely disappointing. Still I got to level up two rare Natalyas and pro them for my fourth woman, and I got to level up a couple of Super Rare Shawn Michaels too so that's not TOO shabby.

I got the Legendary Rowan in the end, got about 70 points in to getting the first Sting but I was more interested in grabbing 6 cards than getting him.

Just drew my first Legendary from exhibition as well, Bruno Sammartino. He fits nicely into my blue triangle team.

Just spotted a familiar face in my KotR, Katsuya with an Epic Kane avatar.

I did see a King Ellis but wasn't sure :P

I won that KOTR! And proceeded to pull a Razor Ramon Epic which I can pair! The past few days on this game have been insane tbh in terms of luck.

I managed to get Red and Blue Sting's from RTG who are just beasts, the Red one is beating some PP Legendaries and he's still not fully levelled.

I got my Epic Cesaro pair, SV Cameron, Legendary Ziggler...yeah. After getting very frustrated with the seeming lack of progress, it's all moved quickly now.

All I ever pull is Rares these days. I know I should enter every KOTR I can but I always forget to keep my team swapped around enough to get into the top 8. Or I DO get in there and forget about sorting my team out for the semis or whatever. Sigh.

I'm taking cards from the EPIC board but haven't even pulled an Ultra Rare. Not even a Super Rare in tens and tens of boards.

Perusing the awards for the Austin vs Rock PCC and I will either have a very easy weekend of a slightly difficult weekend depending on who is winning. If The Rock is winning, I need to crack the top 50,000 to pair up my Epic Rock. If Austin is winning, while I should try to go for a pair of Epic Austin's, I think I will cut myself a break after all the playing I did last weekend, and just break the top 130,000 and pair up my UR Brie Bella to make a nice third or fourth string diva for the next RTG.

On the plus side of things, I just got eliminated in the opening round of Legendary KOTR, but the Epic card I drew was a pair for my Edge!!

This is the third time I've gotten a card just before an event that I can pair. First was Legendary AJ a few hours before that PCC. Killing my weekend. Then I pulled Legendary Rowan a couple of days before RTG. And I just got an Epic Rock a couple of hours ago. I can't see myself grinding for him this weekend though unless its as dead as the Ziggler PCC was. Hopefully he wins though, I have everything on Austins side up to Legendary already, where UR AJs can at least help me fill my catalog.