WWE Supercard

Nikki

I basically got blindsided by the 20 card deck thing, so I started struggling late in the SR tier. There was a really long spell where I was not getting anything in my pulls to replace the mid-level rares I had dragging me down, then I pulled a UR Rick Rude out of nowhere and finished up SR so I got Yoko to replace another, but there's still rare Triple H, The Rock, Rey Mysterio, and Eva Marie that are going to be absolute killers on this next stage. Hopefully I'll be better prepared for the next one.

I got an iTunes card for Xmas from my nan, so I decided to drop 2.99 of it on getting the 75 title matches to help out. I'm on 53//170 for the first Sting card, which I would have been happy with but now I'm thinking if I push it, I might still be able to nab at least one of the RTG Sting's...

I also came second in an Epic KOTR and got a Kane to make a pair, then pulled an Epic Cesaro to make a pair from the RTG board and literally just pulled a Legendary Ziggler from the board too. I now have too many cards to level up in one go <_<

Also - going from pulling 6 cards for winning to just 2 in exhibition is such a slow bitch...

I'm currently sitting about 15 points away from the Legendary Rowan, so that will give me my 4th Legendary card which is pretty sweet. Don't figure I will have the time or the card strength to get the Sting, but I am happy. I definitely like this mode better than the PCC, and I will start building my deck for the next one.

yeah, at this point the only value to PCC is getting guys to slot into my Road to Glory deck. But yeah, fuck, I'm not getting UR Cena, my team's too garbage for that.

That's an awesome strategy! I'm at 88 points for Rowan. No chance for Sting, even though I did pro my epic Brie and legendary Jericho, and that put me into Survivor where I pulled RVD. I like this mode a lot to grind out the training. May not put any effort into this next PCC but will definitely be more prepared on the next RTG.

Hit Rowan. I'll play a couple games tomorrow. Probably not enough for Sting, but I'll get to train up Rowan and pair him soon. Finish Warrior and my top 8 is set for next RTG. Then I can work on the Divas, I can pro Epic Cameron and Brie, and I have an untrained Survivor Summer Rae, but they've been low priorities since I have L Pro AJ.

So, through getting that first Survivor Sting, I managed to just sneak in to Survivor on Exhibition, which meant that I got my free Survivor pull...and I got Cameron.

Which, under normal circumstances, would be ridiculously annoying...buuuuut considering I only had UR Paige otherwise, it's actually a huge help to me :P

I completed Yokozuna a couple of hours ago and then did my calculations and decided that I'd rather have a nice evening at home, drinking beer, watching telly and playing games rather than spending every possible minute grinding to win a pretend card with John Cena on for a game that leads nowhere.