Football Manager 2015

Dan

Patrick Bamford turned me down with Brentford after spending a year with me and winning PFA Young Player of the Year, because the club wasn't in the Champions League. Fast forward a month he signs for Fulham in the Championship despite Brentford being in the Europa League and one of his favoured clubs.

Idiot.

More Tottenham Lolspurs!

16ly44o.png

That's 5 goals from my right midfielder and right back in the first half. Domenico Cristo, their left wing back should be forced to retire after that first half!

Pione Sisto is scarily suited to my formation too, Berahino excelled in the role but this guy is tailor made for it!

What did you expect, he's a "sausage boy"...

:/

You didn't see the tweet from Ryan Tunnicliffe after the playoff final did you...

Not at all.

Tunicliffe thinking he is the dogs bollocks and something special basically started ripping into Bamford saying he's glad they didn't win called him a sausage boy, before bragging about his time on the Man.Utd bench and not being arsed about being fined because he can pay it.

Basically showed he's a grade A twat

He basically tweeted something like 'hands up if you played for United' which when he played a grand total of 57 minutes with his most important contribution being blocking a Juan Mata shot as United throw away three leading positions to lose to Chelsea 5-4 in the League Cup is a bit like Robbie Savage boasting that he played for United.

Well after Chelsea and Citeh trounced me 0-3 and 2-4 respectively, I decided to tinker on my tactic for an away game against Everton...

I think it worked guys...

490623ab5ed0b50b3ee8d62f6bf08df1.png

Macias terrorized Butland in the most devastating ways, and in turn ended up giving the other guys plenty of room to add three more goals.

His hat-trick sealing goal was also one of the most bizarre goals I have ever seen...

8Zo2tfr.gif

Bad long ball is cleared by the defender back to Butland, and Butland just cannons it into the face of Macias causing the ball to ping into the far corner... To clinch his hat-trick...

Just FM things...

• Like 4

Twice I have attempted the same match. Twice my laptop has overheated shortly into the second half. TWICE.

It's an easy match and I've been cruising both times. In fact, when it overheated the first time, I have just typed "and I would go so far as to say that everything is going swimmingly." in my match write-up... <_<

Grrr.

Twice I have attempted the same match. Twice my laptop has overheated shortly into the second half. TWICE.

It's an easy match and I've been cruising both times. In fact, when it overheated the first time, I have just typed "and I would go so far as to say that everything is going swimmingly." in my match write-up... <_<

Grrr.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

So I just won the treble with Brentford! Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League, exactly 20 years after Man United achieved the same feat! :D

315irud.png

What made even better was that three of the original 2014/15 Brentford team were in the squad for the Champions League final against Barcelona. Really not sure if I should continue this on now!

Edited by TCO
  • Like 1

Kept playing on another season with Brentford and it's more early success thankfully! Stadium is really hampering the clubs growth though. Moved into a new 20,000 seater stadium last year so I won the league while having the smallest average attendance by default.

Since I'm basically Brentford Jesus at this point I asked to board to expand the stadium and they did. It'll be 30,000 after next season which is still small and I annoyingly have to ground share The Valley with Charlton for this season. Only time that stadium will ever see Champions League football. <_<