Football Manager 2015

Dan

I've had every FM game and I feel 12 was the best. I can't remember much of the other ones but 14 was a let down due to the match engine.

15 is a big step in the right direction though.

• Like 1

I've struggled to get into most of the more modern ones to be honest. FM '08 was the one I played the most, put in over a month of minutes of my life into one save. 2005 was great too, I believe that was the first of the "Football Manager" series. Had a brilliant game where I took Plymouth into the UEFA Cup on a tiny budget.

I don't know if it's the increasing over-complexity of it now or just me not being able to get the hang of the tactics or something, but I can't seem to keep a game going more than a season or two on '15.

I've had every FM game and I feel 12 was the best. I can't remember much of the other ones but 14 was a let down due to the match engine.

15 is a big step in the right direction though.

Yeah, 12 was my pick too. I haven't had more than five seasons out of a game in a good decade plus though. I don't know how people with full time jobs can possibly manage it >_>

My 20 game unbeaten run just came to an end with a 1-0 loss to Forrest. Top by 3 points with 16 games to go. We'll hopefully go up this year, and I'm hoping we'll even win the championship, but we'll see. I've got a few loan signings who have done fantastically, I've got one 19 year old striker coming through who has 6 goals in 9 starts, and some of my free transfers like Josh Murphy and Lewis Baker are settling well. We're a little over reliant on two loan strikers from Chelsea. who have about 35 goals between them, but we have a good basis of a squad everywhere else. Got a lot of English players in the squad too, which is nice.

Hopefully this Leicester side are in the Prem soon, would be disappointing not to, but we dipped in form around this time last year too.

Also stupid Soldado :( Left us on a free last year cos he was homesick, then he signed for Burnley and has like 18 goals this year. Burnley's basically Spain I guess :/

• Like 1

Also stupid Soldado :( Left us on a free last year cos he was homesick, then he signed for Burnley and has like 18 goals this year. Burnley's basically Spain I guess :/

Who doesn't wanna go to the Costa Del Turf Moor

Yeah, the fans weren't happy. But they were very happy we beat Derby 3 times this season, and a couple of big 5-0, 4-0 and 3-0 wins, especially the 3-0 against 2nd place Brighton. Also, David Moyes nearly got the United job again in 2020 but missed out to some Russian bloke.

David Moyes went back to Man.Utd on mine too. Although this was after LVG got sacked, Carlo Ancelotti got sacked and Roberto Mancini got sacked.

This is under £13 at CDKeys now, and £20 at GAME where I have £60 credit - the one big thing preventing me from buying it is having to download all the packs again. Doesn't feel right without them, but that stuff feels like it takes an age. :/