Football Manager 2015

Dan

This season could suck.

Lost Shaun Egan to Everton to Everton for 11m. My great right winger Elton Eliseu to Monaco for 23m. That's two thirds of my successful attack gone. Leaving only Berahino.

Wilshere has gone to... Spurs for 1m. Studge on a free, as did Matthews. And then two regens who were in rotation both left for a combined 7m.

In came an insanely good RB from Brazil to replace Matthews, for 9m. A Brazilian winger, for 7m, to replace the outgoing Elton. He should be a worthy replacement. And a Mexican defensive midfielder from moneybags Dundee who looks very good.

I had a 12m deal lined up for a really great English striker from Bristol City but Arsenal fucking stole him. The bastards. He's so good.

I desperately need a good Egan replacement. I'm just worried the two new replacements for my attacking trio won't settle and do as well as Egan/Elton did.

Finished 5th, got Europa League.

All my replacements did very well. My Dutch striker (Egan replacement) got 27 goals in 30 games in his first season.

The striker Arsenal stole from me is sat in their u21s, but they want mad money for him. So I shall wait.

Cook and Alli had good seasons, so did Berahino. This could perhaps be Cook's last season getting lots of matches, which is a shame. I'm glad we've got european football for him.

• Like 1

Keep him for one final season and then get absolutely smashed in his final game, as in the fashion.

• Like 2

or 480, if he commanded a cohort, come one now, if we are going to be pedantic at least let's do it properly.

Or 4800 if the man is Primus Pilus. How pedantic can we get?!

I was revising the Marian Reforms when I saw this post originally so was quite attuned to century numbers in the moment.

Anyway ... FOOTBALL. Now I want to start a game as Rome or Lazio. Or both. I don't do enough games where I run two careers at the same time.

I like to do it for head canon. Take over two rival teams and try to spark a revival of the football in that city, etc.

It does get a bit long at times though. It was much easier on the old CM games. Then it was a blast. Might be worth trying the FMC version for it.

I used to do it with all 20 prem teams, just takes far too long nowadays. 2008 was the last time you could do it without it being the slowest process ever. That being said, I'm probably going to try again, but holiday past pre-season :shifty:

Also fuck the league cup 2nd round when you have to play like 18 games in one game day.

• Like 1

I like to do it for head canon. Take over two rival teams and try to spark a revival of the football in that city, etc.

It does get a bit long at times though. It was much easier on the old CM games. Then it was a blast. Might be worth trying the FMC version for it.

Just got a mate to be the other team, now that could be fun. You and a friend being Lazio/Roma, Inter/AC, Man Utd/Man City etc.

• Like 1

I used to do it with all 20 prem teams, just takes far too long nowadays. 2008 was the last time you could do it without it being the slowest process ever. That being said, I'm probably going to try again, but holiday past pre-season :shifty:

Also fuck the league cup 2nd round when you have to play like 18 games in one game day.

..that's madness.

• Like 2

Still continuing on with my Brentford game. Two consecutive 8th place Premier League finishes and my team is really coming together for a Champions League push!

25oysf5.png

Obviously the title isn't out of the bounds of possibility but I'm far too inconsistent to really catch Man Utd I think. Really though, if I can get Champions League football for our first season in the new 20,000 seater stadium I'll be in a fantastic position to push on. I'd imagine the owner would give me a huge budget if I do manage to secure it. My best team at the moment is probably

Horn

Ívan - Zouma - Caulker © - Duarte

Rotariu - Kranevitter - Odegaard - Berahino

Asensio

Vietto

Odegaard is only on loan but I have an option to make it permanent for £28.5mil. He's amazing and half way through the 4th season, he's only just turned 19. I may have to take them up on that deal! Also have Wilshere and a brilliant regen rotating in centre midfield. Signed Almir Faric for 20mil from Bayern.

abkwa0.png

I love him. :wub:

Won the FA Cup last season and I'm still in all the cups this season, including a Capital One Cup final against Arsenal. Really enjoying this game and I may start a new game in Serie A or Bundesliga to take a break from this after this season!

• Like 3