Football Manager 2015

Dan

I don't know, but Bammy has some great skills for a striker.

High anticipation and off-the-ball makes him lethal at getting open. High First touch and technique makes him grabbing a pass glorious. High composure, decisions, and finishing means he always knows what spot to shoot at. And then he's hard working and a team-player, he looks like a phenomenal striker to me with skills in all the right places.

Well, I'm not in desperate need of the money, just sold Nacho to Chelsea for £32m. Which is a solid £29.8m profit on him after signing him a year ago from Real Madrid. Big clubs such fucking vultures.

I look forward to him never playing for them and coming crawling back. They all come crawling back. Well they don't, but they might.

Z40do5v.png

EJDOENX.png

Although I do now need another centre back, cause now all I have is Ben Gibson and Ignasi Miquel which means really all I have is Ben Gibson. I was looking at Marc-Oliver Kempf. Tempted to try a double raid on Hoffenheim for him and Sule.

Well, I'm not in desperate need of the money, just sold Nacho to Chelsea for £32m. Which is a solid £29.8m profit on him after signing him a year ago from Real Madrid. Big clubs such fucking vultures.

I look forward to him never playing for them and coming crawling back. They all come crawling back. Well they don't, but they might.

Z40do5v.png

EJDOENX.png

Although I do now need another centre back, cause now all I have is Ben Gibson and Ignasi Miquel which means really all I have is Ben Gibson. I was looking at Marc-Oliver Kempf. Tempted to try a double raid on Hoffenheim for him and Sule.

Total steal on your end. 13 heading and 12 jumping for a premier league center back, good luck on him trying to stop an offense when they start going full Stoke.

Steve Cook is my stalwart. My 11th season, and he's played a minimum of 33 games in each one. 33 now, and starting to get a bit slow. Still an absolute beast though.

He's been my Captain from the start. What a guy.

Edited by Johnny Summers
  • Like 1

With players like that I always feel like I have to give them at least 10 games even when they're no longer first choice and aging just so there's no single figures in the appearances section :lol: Got to hope they end up retiring so I can keep them as a coach cause I always just refuse to unceremoniously release them.

In other news, I enquired about Knoche and Bayern only want £2.8m.

plainview1.jpg

That's a deal.