Tennis!

sahyder1

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

The best match I have ever seen. Djokovic deserves all the credit in the world for getting it back to two all, but then Murray deserves the same amount of credit for pulling that last set out of the bag.

Amazing stuff from both men but today was Murray's day! w00t.gif

If Murray was ever going to win his first grand slam, it had to be today in my opinion. Glad he did, not because I'm a big Murray fan but because he now knows he can win at a grand slam and thus it gives us a fourth likely winner in the slams - it makes it that bit more competitive.

The crazy part is that Murray could easily end up being the POY and finish a distant 3rd in the rankings. Even with a Gold medal and a GS title he's still 4th in the race right now.

On a side note, I don't ever remember a US Open crowd cheering that loudly for anyone not named Federer or Agassi in the last decade or so. You would have thought that Murray was an American with the sheer level of support he was receiving today/tonight.

Andy Murray you superstar! Great news to wake up too. He needs to ensure next time he has the 'flop to the ground' sorted though. Proper Federer 'and the legs go jelly' style too - not a Nadal brutal backbreaker to the floor.

Squatting in the tramlines like your straining for a poo isn't the way to go anyways.