Come on, Schwarbs. You had to know that you weren't getting two on that. It was a good hit, but c'mon.

I am also so fucking tired of these anti-Hillary ads. And political ads in general. And especially during baseball. Keep your fucking ad buys away.

• Like 1

Tie game. And yeah, some commercial breaks are nothing but political ads where I'm told nothing but bad things about the candidate's opponent. Fuck off and die, politicians! I'm watching baseball.

He should be safe. That wasn't transitional. That was just a missed catch.

Not really anybody else Cleveland could want up right now with someone in scoring position either. Yikes, come on Baez.

• Like 1

Just now, Meacon said:

@Cloudy, I'm picturing you watching this with your step-dad. "Now see, he hit the ball over the fence, so he gets to touch all the bases and that scores one run."

It's more like "You gotta swing at that first pitch, it's always a strike, always swing at the first pitch." That might work in Little League, but, y'know..

Rizzo was kind of adorable in that soundbyte. :wub:

• Like 1

I think they should have let Hendricks finish the 5th and then gone to Lester or whoever, man. But I'm not a manager so what the fuck do I know?

1 minute ago, Carlito-Jones2016 said:

If the Cubs lose this, I blame Maddon, Shouldn't have brought in Lester when they did. They were doing fine.

Like I said, should have let Hendricks finish the inning up and then gone to Lester or whoever they wanted next inning. No reason to panic and bring Lester in because Hendricks walked one batter