I don't think there's an overwhelming amount of 3-day starts that go badly. Maybe the pitcher can't throw as deep into the game as they would on normal rest, but that's not hugely important in the World Series when it's all hands on deck. Merritt is on the ready should Kluber struggle early as well.

Autopsy for Jose Fernandez shows he had cocaine and alcohol in his system. So did one of the other people on the boat, and the other guy had drank earlier that morning, apparently. 

6 hours ago, Forky said:

What is it that you do? I've just heard a lot about t-shirts.

Me specifically? Well most of my day to day job is taking product from the racks that high bay drivers bring down on carts and put them to shelves for the pickers. When that isn't going, I pick work orders that consist of either fully blank or just a teams logo on it usually and goes to an area where whatever is special for the order gets put onto the shirts. When I worked last weekend, I was over in screen printing, which was blue shirts that were blank and they put them onto machines that then proceeded to have designs printed on them and they went around in a circular fashion before being pulled off and on certain areas, a big brush would run over something and would help apply the color onto the design and onto the shirt in that specific way. Towards the end of last Sunday I was stuck just taking the holographic stickers in the upper left corner of the shirt if you are wearing it and affixing it to the shirts after they came through a high heated conveyor and someone pulled them off to be folded into easy batches before being bundled up and sent to packing tables.

It is primarily baseball shirts that are done at our warehouse. There is a li8mited range of cheap NFL shirts that go through as well. We also have some sweapants, jackets, sweatshirts and the like, but the MLB contract and doing both the Authentic and replica MLB apparel is the biggest grossing portion for us.

Its pretty bad when the Cubs have to hope they can make it back to Cleveland to have a shot at winning the World Series. Finally making it to the World Series only to be on the verge of losing, at home, just epitomizes the curse even more.