I'm surprised that I've actually seen some Clinton ads during the game. 

Also, I stand by the statements I made last week: Joe West is a shitty umpire. 

• Like 1

I'll be the first to admit, I was ready to count the Cubs out after they went down 3 games to 1, but they played beautifully the past 2 games. So glad this series is going the distance to game 7 (we haven't had any extra innings games yet have we?). Pulling for the Cubs to do it one more time, but props to both teams either way.

I hope FOX can resist the temptation to show disappointed elderly fans from the losing side.  It might actually make me tear up a bit, even moreso than seeing the old fans from the winning side.

I know that Cleveland got an NBA title this year and Chicago got a bunch of NBA/NHL titles over the last couple of decades...but I'm sure at least some of those really old fans who have waited all of these years only care about baseball and this could be their last chance to see their favorite baseball team win a World Series.  Fucking hell...if my Mets can't win it all next year I wouldn't mind tonight's loser winning the whole thing next year.  They deserve it.

• Like 1

Making it all the way to the World Series with arguably the best team in baseball and losing in Game 7 of the World Series, after coming back from a 3-1 deficit, could only happen to the Cubs. I wanted the Indians to win at the start of this series but I am going to root for the Cubs because I couldn't imagine being a Cubs fan and that happening to me. I'd be destroyed.

• Like 1

I have to avoid this altogether until tomorrow evening. I feel like this might be a task too far even in the UK, especially if the Cubs win. I really hope I can watch this without knowing the result though.