@mattman1624 should have been tagged after HC's pick, not Twist.  I just assumed we are skipping Twist until he gets in here and catches up.  As it is we just lost another 14 hours of the draft and the season starts in a week.

Not trying to be a dick here but yeah...it's obvious we won't get through the whole thing but I'd still rather not have to fill half of my roster through waivers.

3 hours ago, Buschan Danielson said:

@mattman1624 should have been tagged after HC's pick, not Twist.  I just assumed we are skipping Twist until he gets in here and catches up.  As it is we just lost another 14 hours of the draft and the season starts in a week.

Not trying to be a dick here but yeah...it's obvious we won't get through the whole thing but I'd still rather not have to fill half of my roster through waivers.

I agree, but I didn't see Midget say anything about skipping over him (although I may have missed it) so I didn't.

Cloudy throws a missive to nab one Hector Rondon, RP, Cubbies.

I'll be taking one Kevin Pillar, LF/CF, Toronto, please and thanks.

@Mad Jack gets a couple more toys.

As for Twist, I know it's a pain, but it's only fair that everyone gets a chance.  If that means the draft isn't complete by the end of the week, that's fine.